"All a plan"

Jasmine

It's been 12 hours and Kayla still hasn't woken up. They said she could be in a coma for a while but they did surgery to get the bullets out. Naomi is fine, they removed the bullet out her stomach and she can go home tomorrow .

Me, Alex, Ashley and Jay was all in the room looking at Kayla. Me and Ashley been crying non-stop. The only good thing that happened was Naomi staying alive and Dontaye dying. I can't believe he tried to kill her.

"You know what's fucking crazy. Tyler hasn't been in here not once to make sure she's ok." Ashley said.

"Your right." I said while getting up and wiping my face.

I walked out the room and went into the room Naomi was in for the night. I walked in and Naomi was sleep so I jacked him up by his shirt.

"Look, you don't have to have feelings for Kayla but you could of at least came and Made sure she was ok." I said trying not to yell.

"I don't know what that bitch Angel did to you but you need to start acting like yourself again." I said.

Tyler rubbed his hand down his face.

"If I tell you this you can't tell no one." Tyler said.

"Get da talking.."

"Ok so.."

Ashley

I was literally crying my fucking guts out right now. My fucking bestfriend could die at anytime now. Alex was trying to comfort me but it wasn't working. The scene just keep replaying in my head.

Flashback:

"Alex! Ashley! Chez!" Jasmine yelled.

We all ran out to the yard and saw Kayla and Naomi laying there. Chez ran up to Kayla grabbing her and holding her in his arms.

"Don't die on me Kayla." He said while placing kisses on her forehead.

I grabbed Naomi and put her in the backseat while chez took Kayla to his car. I got in the car with Chez. I hopped in the backseat and looked at Kayla lifeless body.

I started crying.

"What if she don't make it Chez!" I yelled.

"She's strong she gone pull through." He said.

I looked at Chez and I could tell he wanted to cry.

This is not good for my baby but Kayla is one of the most important people in my life and I'm going to stay with her at this hospital until she opens her eyes.

"Ashely!" Alex yelled pulling me out my flashback.

You need to go home and rest. Jay gone drop you off and pick you up Tomorrow.

"No I'm fine." I said.

"Ashley you need to rest all this stressing and crying not good for the baby."

"No, I don't want to go."

"Ashley he gone come back and get yo ass tomorrow morning damn."

"Ugh fine."

I got up and walked to the car with Jay. He tried to joke around with me to lighten up the mood but it wasn't working. He dropped me off and told me to lock all the doors then he pulled off.

I took a shower washing all of Kayla blood off me. When I got out I made me some noodles then laid down and ate them while I watched tv. Within 2 hours later I fell asleep.