Back To The A

Makayla

So three days ago when me and Chez got that message Jay ended up calling and saying that they all got the same message even the people who in Chez gang got the message. Trey said that it must be from Daniel and them but we're not sure but we keep a gun on us at all times even tho we in the Bahamas cause we don't know who watching us.

"Chezzz come on you taking too long!" I yelled.

"Shut up I'm coming."

I went to wait in the car and started taking pictures. I posted one of them on Instagram since I haven't posted in like a week.

 I posted one of them on Instagram since I haven't posted in like a week

__Kaylaaaa: Y'all hoes can't compete with me !😍💅🏽

3,157 comments

BigdaddyTrey: Sista😻😻
Only1ty: Damn🙈😻
Askboutash: Bestfriend sexc Ong !😍😍
Thickgirljass: Bestieeeee😍😍😫
Chezzzz_: Damn babygirl🤯💍
TheycallmeJay: Lil ugly😍

I watched as the comments blowed up fast as hell. Chez finally came out and got in the car.

"Damn nigga took you long enough." I said.

"My bad ma."

We pulled off and went to the restaurant. We walked in and everybody was dressed all fancy and shit so it's good we dressed fancy too. They took us to our table and we sat down.

"This place and bigger then I thought." I said.

"I know."

Chez held my hands as we talked for about 10 minutes until the waitress came.

"Hi can I start you guys off with anything?" The waitress asked.

"Yes lemme get a sprite."

"Me too." Chez said.

I looked up and saw that Elonie was our waitress. I couldn't do nun but laugh. She was talking all that shit but she a fucking waitress. I mean this restaurant is fancy in all but still I laughed in her face.

"Ew look like I'll be serving a prince and his dog." Elonie said.

"Bitch I'll whoop yo-" Chez cut me off.

"We giving you chance after chance keep starting shit with my girl and I promise you'll regret it."

She looked at Chez and walked off.

"I bet this bitch gone try to poison me I'm bout to get a new waitress." I said while getting up from the table.

Chez laughed as I walked to the desk.