Part 5~ Revenge😈

Makayla

We arrived at the hotel around 7:55am. Everybody went to their hotel rooms. When me and Tyler got to our room we went to sleep.

10:30am

I had just woke up. I went to use the bathroom then grabbed something to put on. I grabbed a granola bar out of my bag and headed down to the exercise room. When I entered the exercise room Alex was there.
"Wassup" Alex said.

"Hey"

"You good?"

"Yeah, you ?"

"Yeep"

I got on the seated leg press and I put on my headphones so I can listen to music. I could feel Alex staring at me but I didn't look his way even though I wanted to.

A hour had passed and I was still in the exercise room. Alex had left out to go check up on the others. Me and Alex was kind of acting weird towards each other every since that day. As I got on the cable biceps bar I heard the door opening up. It was Alex and the rest of the gang.

"Hey Kayla." Luther said.

"Hey, you ready for today?"

"Hell yeah."

Everybody was working out together. Tyler was on the treadmill and Angel was on the one next to him, they was in a full blown conversation and I could tell she still loved Tyler but this time I saw Tyler giving her a certain look that he never gave me. I sighed.

"You ok?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Let me know if you need anything."

I took a break and sat in the corner on the floor. I was drinking some water then that's when Alex walked up to me.

"You look sad." He said

"Nothing to be sad about."

"You know I don't believe you right."

"Whatever."

"Ok Kayla don't freak out but it's a spider crawling behind you."

I jumped up and started shaking my shirt trying to make sure nothing was on me. I looked at Alex and he started laughing

"I was just playing." He said.

I laughed and punched him on the arm "You play too much."

"At least it made you smile."

"Whatever."

Tyler

As I got off the treadmill and walked to the water fountain I saw Kayla sitting in the corner. I was bout to walk up to her and see if she was ok but Angel stopped me.

"Tyler can you pass me my-"Angel was about to fall and I hurried up and caught her.

"Good catch bestie" Angel said while looking into my eyes.

Now she was just staring into my eyes. I can't look people in they eyes it make me feel weird. I looked back at Kayla and saw her and Alex laughing. I turned back to angel and she was holding my a hands, I slid my hands out her hands

"I'll be back."

I went to my room and lit a blunt. I was just  chilling and smoking for about a hour then I got up and was standing on the balcony. I heard a knock on the door and it was Angel. I opened the door and she let herself in, we was just talking and smoking. I connected my phone to the tv so we can watch a movie until Kayla got back.