..blackout

Makayla

I woke up noticing that Chez had his arm wrapped around me. I looked at the time and it was 7:05. I moved Chez arm then put my clothes back on and left. Before pulling off I texted Chez phone and told him that I had to be home so Naomi teacher could be able to get in.

I arrived home around 7:45. When I got home I noticed Melody car parked in front of Dontaye house. I went in the house and washed my body real quick. Around 8:10 Tyler brought Naomi over and Melody made her way over to my house.

Naomi went in the living room getting ready for her lesson. Me and Melody was in the kitchen talking.

"I took Mila over to Dontaye before coming here."

"Good I know he appreciates it." I said.

Melody went in the living room and started teaching Naomi. I walked over to Dontaye house to talk to him.

When he came to the door he smiled pulling me into the house to meet Mila. We walked to the backyard and when Mila saw me she ran and started laughing.

"Mila come here." Dontaye said.

She stopped at the door and turnt around smiling.

"She so pretty." I said.

"Mila this is Kayla."

"Hi Kayla."

"Hello beautiful."

She smiled then went in the house and sat on the couch.

"So what do you have to say to me?"I said.

"What you mean."

"You think Melody decided to let Mila start seeing you more just cause she gone be here teaching Naomi?"

"Uh Yeah."

"Mhm ok."

I got ready to walk off but he must of noticed that I talked to Melody for him. He pulled my arm bringing me close to him.

"Wait baby. You talked to her for me?" He said with his hand around my waist.

"Duh" I said while looking up to him.

He gave me a long hard kiss, "thank you babygirl."

He walked in the house and started playing with Mila. I walked back to my house and laid down while texting Jasmine and Ashley.

4 hours later..

Melody knocked on my door.

"I'm getting ready to leave." She said.

"Ok" I said while coming out the room.

We both walked downstairs. I gave her a water bottle then told Naomi that I was taking her to get ice cream. As me and Naomi made our way to the car Melody made her way to Dontaye house.