Sweet sixteen

(^Shawn)
Saturday 1:30pm

Shayla
Today everybody had a big surprise for Kayla.
I'm not going to call her today just to make her think that I'm mad at her. Me,Kyle,Tyler,and Shawn are throwing her a sweet 16 party. Everybody's gonna act like they forgot her birthday.
"Tyler where did you tell Kayla you was going."
"My brother house."
"Ok so Tyler your going to get the Bloons and fireworks, and pick up Kayla dress and shoes. Kyle your going to get the paper plates, plastic forks, plastic spoons, plastic knifes. me and Shawn is going to get the decorations and pay the people who's performing,Tyler your paying the Cooks, and Kyle your paying the waitresses. Kyle meet me here at 3:30 then Tyler you can meet us here at like 4:30."
"Ok" everybody went their separate ways this was going to be a big day for Kayla.

Tyler
I got in the car and went to the fireworks place. I spent $100 on fireworks, I put the fireworks in the trunk and went home. When I walked in the house Kayla was in the shower. I sat on the couch and watched Netflix. Kayla got out the shower and sat down by me and watched movies. She didn't say anything about her birthday. I texted Shae,
Tyler: kayla didn't say nun about her birthday today she just watching movies.
Shae: really??
Tyler: yes really why you think I'm texting you🤦🏽‍♀️
Shae: ok talk to her about her birthday just don't say nothing about the party.
Tyler: Ight
*
*
*
*
"Whatcha doing for yo birthday?" I asked.
"Nothing"
"Why?"
"My dad just died three days ago do you really think I wanna celebrate my birthday."
"You should at least go to the mall or sum."
"No."

Me and Kayla watched 2 more movies. I got up and grabbed the keys.
"Ride to the store with me."
"Why"
"Just come on."
I walked to the car,within 5 minutes Kayla came out in got in the front seat. We wasn't really going to the store we was going to the mall to get her a dress.
"You just passed the gas station." Kayla said.
"We going to Walmart." I kept driving.
10 minutes later
"What the hell Tyler you just passed Walmart where are we going."
"The mall."
Kayla sighed.

We arrived at the mall and I told Kayla to pick out any dress and shoes she wanted. She picked out 3 dresses and 3 pairs of shoes. We went to the food court and got something to eat. I looked at the time and it was 3:15.
"You ready to go" I asked.
"Yeah come on."
When we got to the apartment I told Kayla I had to make run. I went to get the bloons. I met Shae, Shawn and Kyle at the place where we was having the sweet 16 at. I paid the cooks 200 dollars each, they went in the kitchen and started preparing everything. 

Makayla
I didn't really feel like celebrating my birthday today I was still upset about my dad death. I hung up the dresses that Tyler bought me at the mall. I haven't talked to Shae all day, I wonder is she mad at me. I went in the kitchen and got some chips then I started scrolling through Netflix.
1 hour later
My phone started ringing
"Hello" I said.
"Imma pick you up in a hour put on one of the dresses I bought you today."
"Tyler I don't want t-" before I can finish my sentence he had hung up.
"Ughhhh"
I got up and grabbed the 2 piece dress, I picked that one cause Tyler liked that one the best. I washed up put on my dress and did my hair.

 I washed up put on my dress and did my hair

25 minutes later

Tyler texted me and said he was outside. I grabbed my wallet and walked to the car.
"Ok now... tell me where are we going."
"You'll see when we get there."
"At least tell me why I had to put on the dress that you bought me today."
"Cause.."

I was getting irritated with Tyler at this moment. He won't tell me where we going for the second today. This is basically kidnapping.
We drove for about 10 minutes then we stopped at a gas station to get gas. When Tyler went in the gas station I grabbed his phone to see if he texted somebody and told them where we was going. I didn't find anything Tyler came out the gas station and starting pumping the gas. I got on Snapchat and started taking pictures.
"You think you slick." Tyler said.
"What?"
"I know you had my phone." Tyler said while smiling.
I shook my head and laughed to my self. The ride was about another 10 minutes then we arrived at a big building.

Tyler held my hand while we was walking in the building. When we got outside behind the building everybody I knew was standing there and they all yelled "Happy birthday Kayla!"
I was so surprised Shae came up to me and gave me a hug, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIEE!"
I laughed, Tyler gave me a kiss and said "Surpriseee" I swear I have the greatest friends and boyfriend a girl could ever have. Everybody was drinking punch and dancing. Hours had passed by then that's when a Shae came up the microphone and introduced a singer. They was singing and dancing. The performers sung about 6 songs then that's when Shae came back up to the microphone and called me up she wanted me to sing.
I pulled Shae off the stage
"Shae I don't wanna sing."
"Please everybody's expecting you to sing. Come on please."
"What song?"
"Most people voted for rise up."
"Ok"

While I was singing I noticed Tyler in the crowd he looked surprised. I finished the song and everybody cheered and clapped. Tyler met on the side of the stage
"You can sing!" He said.
I laughed "yep"
"She can dance too." Shae said.
"What can't she do."
I had fun today it was the first day out of the week where I didn't have deal with drama but tomorrow is when we plan on how to get in Daniels house then we'll see what happens next.