Betrayed

It was finally Friday. I got up and went to the closet and pulled out a white long sleeve crop top and some ripped jeans. "This will do" I said I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I decided to brush my hair up into a ponytail. I walked downstairs sitting on the couch waiting for my mom. My mom and dad been auguring a lot lately. My mom was still mad at me for skipping school. My mom came down "let's go" she said. We got in the car and that's when she noticed she left he work badge in the house. My mom phone was ringing non stop so I picked it up and it said Daniel.
"Hello?" I said
"Hey baby how you doing" said the man
"Um this is her daughter I'll let her know you called"
"Oh sorry, thanks for letting her know doe " he said
I couldn't believe this my mom was cheating on my dad. I pinched my self to make sure I wasn't dreaming, I wasn't. I was heated. If dad found out that mom was cheating on him and would want to get divorced quick. I grabbed my mom phone and went to the school number and hit block. I saw her rushing back out the house and I hurried up and put her phone back in her purse. When we got to the school my mom watched me making sure I go all the way into the school before pulling off. I saw Tyler hugged up with some girl and I walked over to them. I cleared my throat causing them to look towards me. "What do you want bitch?" Mylee said. I did nothing to her and she calling me out my name. "Bitch?" I said. "Yeah I didn't stutter" Mylee said. "Listen hear slut before you come for me you need to get checked out to make sure you don't have HIV or AIDS cause word around the school is that You been sleeping with every nigga you lay eyes on I mean I wouldn't want to argue with somebody who got a disease." I went off on her. "Tyler baby say something!" She cried. I looked at Tyler, he looked at me with a surprised look. Mylee stormed off . "I never seen that side of you before." Tyler said.
You only knew me for a week and trust me that was nothing you don't wanna see me when I'm really mad." We both laughed. "So um-, wanna skip?" I asked. Tyler gave me a happy look "hell yeah" he said. I told him what happened this morning and he said he would have wanted to skip school too. We went to get ice cream and that's when I saw a lady that looked just like my mom. I told Tyler and we followed her. She stopped at a big house, she got out the car and knocked on the door. A men came to the door kissing my mom and pulling her inside. I was pissed. Tyler saw my face getting red and he told me to calm down. " That bitch!" I screamed. He pulled off stopping at the nail salon. He gave me a 50 dollars and told me to get my nails done and try to calm down. I went in I got my nails all pink it took about 45 minute for them to do them.

I called him letting him know that I calmed down, he said ok he would be there in 10 minutes

I called him letting him know that I calmed down, he said ok he would be there in 10 minutes. When he picked me up he had a blunt in his mouth. It was 1:00 we went to see a movie. When we came out it was 3:15 and we made it to school at 3:27. I went behind the school coming from back there so it seem like I was in school. I got in the car with my mom and went home.

1 day later
My mom and dad been arguing all morning. Then my mom came in my room and starting arguing with me. I was still mad from what happened yesterday so That's when I got up closed the door and pushed her on the bed. "You think your slick, you think your innocent, you think your a good mom and wife your not. I know your little secret I know your cheating on dad. How could you do some shit like that. If dad leave you will be the reason. You betrayed your own family by going and sleeping with another men. Your a slut." That's when I felt a hand go against my face.My mom had punched me. I wasn't bout to sit there like no bitch so I punched her ass back. She tried to punch me again but I dodge her hit. I pushed her on the floor and started punching her my dad came and got me off her and took me in the room. "Calm down sweet heart calm down." My dad said. It wasn't the first time me and my mom had got into a fight. That's when Lexus busted into the room trynna fight me so I ran up and beat her ass too. I mopped her ass. Yeah I'm 15 but I fight like a whole men when I really mad. My dad helped my mom into the room she limped out of my room. They started arguing again and then I heard my dad say "I DONE WITH YOU TRACY I WANT A DIVORCE AND IM TAKING KAYLA WITH ME!" I heard them words and My heart was broken. I didn't want to be in the house with them right now. It was 10:30am I called Shae she was My best friend
"Hello" I said
"Hey wassup"
"Can I come stay with you and your mom for a week" I asked. She told me to hold on so she can go ask her mom.
"She said you can stay as long as you need." Shae said
"What happened" Shae said
"I'll tell you everything when I get there."