Tyler meet shawn

Makayla
Me and Tyler went to his brother house.
"Uncle Tyler who's that girl" Tyler niece said.
"That's my girlfriend."
"Ohh can you play with me Tyler girlfriend." We all laughed " Naomi her name is Kayla."
"Kayla can you play with me"
"Sure."
I played with her for about 30 minutes while Tyler brother told him where to go to hide out. The people who was chasing after us wasn't actually police officers they where another gang in disguise. The one I shot was the leader brother. So we had to stay hide out for about 4 days. We'll be back to celebrate my birthday Saturday doe.
"Ight let's go."
"Bye Naomi"
"Byeee"
We drove for about 3 hours until we pulled up to a beautiful house. It was blue and medium I was speechless it was so nice.

 It was blue and medium I was speechless it was so nice

"Tyler this house is amazing"
"I know right."
Tyler gave me the keys and told me to unlock the house door. When I went inside it was so big. A big living room, a big kitchen, it was 3 bedrooms and they all was big. It had two bathrooms and a big backyard. It was like a dream house. I went outside and Tyler was smoking a blunt. I mean I knew he smoked but I just never saw him smoke before. I didn't freak out cause I don't want to start an argument.
"Let's go to the store and pick up some food for the week." Tyler said.
We went to the grocery store and picked up some food while going down the frozen food isle I saw my brother.
"Shawn?"
He turned around "Kayla what are you doing over here your like 4 hours away from home."
"Uh- I don't live with mom no more her and dad got a divorce months ago."
"Kayla I found the peanut but- why are you talking to him Kayla" Tyler asked.
"This is my brother Shawn."
"I know who he is."tyler said
"Kayla why da fuck you with him." Shawn said while grabbing me.
"Um- Shawn that's my boyfriend."
"Da fuck?"
"Kayla you related to the enemy."Tyler yelled
They both was in each other face and I didn't know what to do. They started throwing punches.
"OMG STOP" I got in between them trying to break them up. The two people I love was fighting each other. I pulled them off each other "Tyler go to the car!"
"Nah he wanna fight-"
"TYLER GO TO THE FUCKING CAR!"
People was staring being nosey
"WHAT DA FUCK YALL LOOKING AT CONTINUE SHOPPING DA FUCK." I was pissed.
"Kayla what the hell you go with an enemy to my gang."
"So if I was in that gang does that make me your enemy." I mumbled.
"What speak up."
"I SAID if I was in that gang would that make me your enemy."
Shawn looked at me pissed ass hell. "Kayla I told you if you wanted to join a gang to call me but instead you wanna do shit by yo self."
"I texted you last year about it and guess what you never responded so when I thought about it again I didn't think to ask you."
Shawn walked off. I paid for the food then went to the car and put everything down.
On the way to the house Tyler wasn't talking to me.
"Tyler." He ignored me.
When we got to the house I made me a sandwich and took a shower. It was 9:00pm.
I tried to talk to Tyler before going to sleep but he turned he back towards me.
Since he didn't want to talk to me I decided to sleep In one of the other rooms.
Tuesday morning 8:35am
I got up and made a bowl of cereal in went back into the room. I peeked into the room Tyler was  in and he was still sleep. I snuck his car keys. Before my brother moved out he taught me a couple driving lessons. I got into the car and drove to the nearest mall I ran about 3 stop signs but I did waaay better on the way back to the house. When I got back Tyler grabbed me by my shirt "What the hell kayla So you just gone steal my car with out asking to use it first."
"You was ignoring me so I took it upon my self to take your keys and go pick me up a couple outfits. And stop freaking out you car is perfectly fine."
I walked off and got in the shower.
While I was in the shower I was thinking about what happened yesterday in the store, that's when a idea popped in my head. I got it the shower put my clothes on and walked into the living where Tyler was sitting at.
"Tyler we should go out to eat later. I'll pay"
"Ok"
I went in the room and called my brother,
"Hey Shawn I want to talk to you can you meet me at a restaurant later today around 5:30"
"No imma be busy." Shawn said dryly.
"Please I'm Pregnant and I need somebody to talk to."
"What! Kayla imma beat yo ass"
"Are you coming or not"
Shawn sighed " fine I'll come."
I hope my plan would work so this drama between Tyler and my brother can go away.
4:07pm
"Tyler start getting ready so we can leave around 5."
I started getting ready I put on a blue dress and a little bit of makeup. We needed to make one more stop before leaving so that's why we leaving out a little bit early.
4:36pm
Me and Tyler went to drop off some weed for a friend of his then we went to the restaurant. "Why is there three seats" Tyler asked.
"Just wait and you'll see."
About 10 minutes later Shawn came in.
"Oh hell nah Kayla you on some fuck shit I'm leaving." Tyler said.
I grabbed Tyler by his shirt and made him sit down.
"Don't touch me like that nomo." Tyler said
I waved my hand so Shawn can see where we was sitting. He looked like he was mad as hell and walk over and grabbed Tyler by his shirt.
"You got my lil sister pregnant-" I cut Tyler off.
"I'm not pregnant I just said that to get you here now sit down."
Shawn sighed and sat down.
"Ok so I love both of you but y'all gone have to settle your differences and become friends."
"Hell no" Shawn said
"No thanks" Tyler said.
"Why" I asked
"Because.." Tyler didn't even finish his sentence.
"You can't make us stop having problems with each other."  Shawn said.
At this point I was getting irritated with both of them. They just don't want to listen.
"You know what fuck it! I never knew somebody who wanted to continue to have beef with somebody and it's not that I can't make y'all be cool with each other it's just that y'all don't want to!  But until y'all do make up I don't wanna talk to neither on of you. Oh and if y'all really love me y'all would just put your differences aside." I walked off and called a Uber to take me home. When the Uber got there he went to the direction of the house but drove straight past it.
"Uh sir my house is back that way."
"Shut up and sit back."
I couldn't believe this. This old ass men was trying to kidnap me. I'll figure something out sooner or later. The men pulled over then took a needle out He tried to stab me with the needle but I kicked him in the face and tried to open the door. The door was locked he put a towel over my face then stabbed me on my neck. Everything started going blurry and I couldn't see a thing.