Knowing The Truth

Makayla

Jasmine and Ashley been in the hospital with me since Tyler and Alex left. Shae was supposed to come with them but she wasn't with them when they came.

"Where's Shae?" I asked.

"The bitch claims she can't find a babysitter." Ashley said.

Ashley and Shae barely gets alone I don't know why though.

"That's still one of my best friends Ashely."

" I don't care, as your best friend I'm telling you I don't trust that hoe. She been avoiding us for weeks. It's always about a babysitter I got a feeling in my guts she's up to something." Ashley said look serious.

"Damn you don't say nun of this when she around." Jasmine said.

"Cause Kayla asked me to play nice to the animal."

"I never called her a animal and why would Shae want to hurt me I haven't did nothing wrong to her anyways."

"Then why the hell she was with hanging with Angel at the mall Monday but she always saying she don't like the bitch."

"What you mean she was with Angel. Why you ain't say nun sooner." Jasmine said.

"Monday I asked Shae to come and get her nails done with me but she said Timothy was sick." I said now getting curious.

"I meant to say something but it slipped my mind then yesterday when I was to busy thinking about the party I wasn't even thinking about her.. but today, today when she made another excuse thoughts just came across my head." Ashely said.

"I don't know I mean I trust her."

"Trust Who?" Alex said while walking into the room with Tyler and some other men, he kind of look familiar.

"Shayla."

"Nope you can't trust her nor Angel." Tyler said.

"I wouldn't trust Angel anyways but why not Shayla? Why everybody starting to think she up to something."

"This is the men who put something in your drink. He's a homeless person but he got a big offer of 4,000 dollars if he put poisonous in your drink." Alex said.

"Wait what?"

"Get the talking and don't leave out no details." Tyler pushed him softly.

The men explained everything to me and he apologize saying that he didn't go through with it at first but then they offered him the money and that he really needed it because he don't have a home.

"I knew she was up to some shit!" Ashely said.

"Let's go beat this bitch ass!" Jasmine said.

"Imma drag that hoe." I picked up the phone going to Shae number.

"Whatcha doing?" Alex said.

"Bout to tell this bitch imma whoop her ass when I get out this damn hospital."

"No!" Tyler said.

"You need to play like you don't know that anything happened until we figure out a plan." Alex said.

"Hell no!"

"Why can't she beat her ass while y'all figure out a plan." Jasmine said.

"Just do it." Tyler said.

"Kiss my ass."

"Ok get up." Tyler said.

I got up and turnt around, once I felt Tyler close to me I turnt around before he got closer and smacked him.