Dance with me

Henry's POV

Ahhh, May. The worst month of a school year for loners, but for a guy like me. Ain't nothing better! May is the month of the year we're you either get asked to prom. Or your asking someone to prom. But I'm the lucky one. Since I'm the person who has both. I was thinking of asking this recent girl I've been talking too. Her names Valerie. She's a sweet but talkative person. But other then that, she looks gooood

Charlotte's POV

Great. It's May. The worst month of the year for people like me. Everyone's happy cause they got asked to prom or there all happy cause they didn't get rejected. Well, me. I have none of that lovey dovey nonsense. No one asks me, no one (well other then my two best friends) talk to me and there is no one who would like to go to prom with me! Why?

Henry's POV

As I enter the school the first thing I see is Charlotte grabbing some books for next classes. As I walk up to her I lean on the neighbour locker. "Hey Charlotte." I asked happily. As I looked down at her I realized she wasn't looking that well. Her eyes were all baggy and she wasn't smiling. Like she usually does "Hey Hen." She said in a low tone. "What's wrong Char?" I asked curiously.

"It's May! That's my problem." She said sarcastically turning around to see a happy couple hugging. "Ohh." I didn't really know what to say. Usually she couldn't care less about getting a date to a school dance. "Yeah. I know it's not THAT surprising." I chuckle slightly. "Oh, come on Char it's not that ba-" "Not that bad huh? Try being me and never got asked out to ANYTHING" she said razing her voice on the last word. "Why do you care about it all of a sudden?" I asked her curiously. "What do you mean?" "Usually your chill about it but now your actually pretty bummed." As I said that she had serious look on her face.

"Maybe cause going to prom was always my dream? And having a date was included. I always dreamed about having this nice hairstyle, nice dress and nice everything!" I could see tear starting to takeover her eyes. "Aww, Charlotte. Why don't you go with Jasper?" Seriously? That's all I managed to say? My friend is having an issue and that's ALL I CAN SAY?

"Well Jasper's already taken." I scoffed "By who?" "By this chick I think her name was Kendall or something I don't know." I sighed. I really felt bad for her. Maybe I should go with her instead, but you know. Just as friends of course. "Hey maybe if you want to I could go with you?" I smile lightly at her. She sighed and reply "No, Henry it's cool. I don't want to be the reason you couldn't go to prom with an actual date." I put my hand behind my head and started scratching my hair. "Seriously Char, it won't be a prob-" "Henry I want you to go with whoever your thinking about asking. I'll be fine."

"But then, what are you gonna do?" She looks up to me "I guess I'm just gonna stay home and watch a couple of romance movies. Thinking of how I'll never be in a relationship." When she said that. It broke my heart. "But I'll be-" she got interrupted by the bell. "Oh! Talk to you later Hen!" She said walking off to her first period "See ya!"

—————————-After School——————————

Charlotte's

Today was an annoying day at school. Not just because all of the lovely couples but also cause Henry kept bugging me to witch guys to ask to prom. I swear if this continues tomorrow I'm actually gonna get mad. I already told him a million times that I'm just gonna stay home. But he just doesn't get the message...

"Hey Char and Hen!" Jasper said all happy coming towards us "What are you all Happy about." I said and groaned. Hey! I'm not really in a Happy mood... you can't blame me. "What's got you ruffed up?" "Ahh, she's all mad cause she got no date to prom and it was her dream and all that girl stuff." Henry said rolling his eyes. Usually I would've punched him. But I'm not in the mood. "Charlotte why don't you just go with Henry? He's not going with anyone." "Actually yes I am Jasper. I'm going with Valerie remember?" Henry looked at him with his eyes big. It seems as he's trying to tell him something.