O, Snap

He did that, he really done that. I can't believe him. hearing him say that as I walked in...

FUCK.

Ok Lani, compose yourself. Walk to your room. Pack your things and leave. You came in your own car. I have never packed so fast in my life.

While in my room I hear them knocking and shouting but I drown them all out. "Lani, Lani, come on . . . open up" CJ shouted. "Lani, he is drunk," only Kade will give a reason for his poor behaviour. Kade will always cover up for him. 

While they were shouting, I called Dad. He picked up after the third ring. "Is everything ok baby? It's 11pm" dad sounded concerned. "Dad, I'm coming home. this was a bad idea. I'm done with Hunter." I rambled off quickly. "Baby, it's late. Wait till morning!" His plea fell on deaf ears. "No dad, will message you when i take breaks. I love you." I clicked off the phone.

Once I ended the call, I grabbed my things, unlocked the door and braved them. My friends stood outside my door, I saw pity in their drunken eyes. Pity that I did not want. Their mouths move, I only hear a cacophony of sounds. I move down the stairs quickly. Arms flailing everywhere they try to stop me.

I get to the bottom of the stairs. Nicole sits with a huge smirk on her face. It was her plan all along. Hunter has a pained expression on his face. He brought it on himself though. I stroll past them with renewed purpose, out the cabin. I get in my car, start the ignition and drive off, leaving them all in my dust.

My phone beeped, I saw a message and read it:

Vaughny: You done the right thing, call me when you get home.