Revelation . . .

"He is such a fuck up!" Alexa said once I told her everything. "I know he is my brother, but everything he put you through, it's . . . it's messed up! AAARRGH!" Alexa is pulling her hair put. I love her for being my favourite non-sister.

We sat talking in my house the whole day. It was exactly what I needed. Plus she done my nails, I can't complain. She was the perfect person to talk to. I definitely can't talk to our parents. That would just make things worse. My friends would be biased. and the person I normally talk to about these things, is the problem.

"Let's get you out of the house. We can go out to a movie!" She was so excited, I couldn't say no. "Fine, but not a RomCom!" I told her as we laughed. Girl time with Alexa was what I needed. I totally forgot about my phone when I was with her. Unfortunately, I looked at it after we came out of the movie. 

30 messages. 40 missed calls.

Wow, so much for my little tantrum. "Alexa, my phone has blown up. Should I reply?" I asked. "No, just send a group message. You don't have to look at any thing else." She told me.

Me: I'm ok

That was the group message I sent to Ella, Gia, Kade, Vance and CJ. I contemplated looking at their messages, but Alexa was right. I didn't need to see it. I needed to focus on something more important right now.

FINALS.

Let's get down to business and sort out my study timetable. Time to block out the world.