Wrong...

Lani's POV
"I can't wait to go away this weekend!" Gia said excitedly. "This will be perfect", Ella, agreed.They were Lani's closest girl friends. Everything boy related was told to them. They even knew about how she felt about Hunter.
For months, the girls had planned to go away for the weekend and relax at a coastal town before the exams. This was the first time their parents would let them go away alone, to fend for themselves. Only Ella's older sister, Esther, would be their supervision.

"Ask Hunter and his boys to come," Ella gushed. "No! No way! Are you crazy?"  Shouted Lani in despair. "This is our weekend away, no boys, no stress, just us and that beautiful coastal town." " Come now Lani, what could it hurt? Ask them!" pleaded Gia.

Out of the three of them, Lani was the wealthiest, although one could not tell. Lani was an only child and always wanted siblings, both her parents were executives of their own companies and to say that Lani was well off was a bit of an understatement.
" I will see, no promises," Lani told them.

Everything was set, weekend away in Harmitage, close to the soothing ocean. She didn't want to tell the girls that she too secretly wanted them to go, but was afraid of rejection, as she had seen how her and her best friend had drifted apart, bit by bit.

Hunter's POV
I was in my room, with nothing to do. Thinking of the week, realizing that I haven't spoken to Lani in a few days. This has been unusual for us. We usually talk everyday. I miss her, my friend. I wish we hadn't drifted apart after the last girl I was with.

Queen Lani👑: Hey Loser, I'm going away with my girls in a few weeks to relax before the exams. Wanna tag along? Not alone though, bring along Kade and CJ.

❤️Hunter😘: Sure, let me ask them. I have nothing
better to do. Time for us to catch up anyways...been missing my bestie.

Even if the boys would go with, I had to go. Been missing my Boo for too long...