Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

Nick's POV
After I finish calling ordering, I left the money on the table, and into the living room to find Charlie and Sam not here.

Nick: Charlie, Sam!

I ran up the stairs and checked Charlie's bedroom. I found didn't find her, so I ran to my bedroom hoping she was their with Sam. I open it to find my them sitting on my bed cutting up my socks. I was super pissed, Charlie knows how much I love my sock and not to mess with them. I ran over to her and pick her up from my bed and swatted her butt 3 times before putting her back on the ground.

Tears came to her eyes when she saw me and she looked frightened, good. I pointed out to my bedroom door.

Nick: punishment room now
Charlie: but Nicky-
Nick: now Charlotte!

I said in a harsh tone and her eyes widen, and she immediately ran out of my room. I turn to Sam and he was about to say something, but I put my finger up to stop him.

Nick:  save it Sam I trusted you
Sam: Nick it wasn't-
Nick: wasn't what your fault? Your suppose to be my friend man
Sam: but I am...
Nick: yeah well not the responsible one, still back to your old trick ways. I thought we were done with this Sam
Sam: Nickyour overreacting it's just a harmless prank
Nick: and you know how I feel about prank Sam, you know
Sam: (sighs) yeah I know, that one prank I pulled almost cost us our friendship
Nick: now, how can I trust you again
when you promise me you wouldn't do pranks anymore
Sam: (sighs) I'm sorry
Nick: forget it, I'm just gonna deal with Charlie

I walk out of my room leaving him alone. I sigh maybe I was a bit too harsh on him...

Charlie's POV
I was in the punishment's room and my fingers were shaky, crap I haven't checked my insulin since I got back from the hospital, Nick's gonna kill me. He says if I'm a bit shaky I must being feeling very low.

I was super anxious and I could tell that Nick was very angry with me, because the 3 swat that he landed on my bottom really hurts. I just hope it doesn't hurt when my real punishment comes, Nick needs to cool off first before he punishes me.

Just than the door open, I look up and it was Nick. He close the door and lock it than look at me. I went to say something but he held his finger up and shook his head.

Nick: I don't want to hear it Charlotte
Charlie: b-but N-Nicky
Nick: I said I don't want to hear it!

He yelled at me, which made me flinch. I haven't seen Nick this mad at me before.

Nick: this time you went to far, I want you pull those pants and panties down right now
(Charlie) no! Nick please-

I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence because what Nick did shock me, he slap me right across the face and tears started to form my face and I hold my hand to my face shocked. Nick never hit me before.

Nick: pants and panties down right now! I'm in no mood with you

I immediately pulled my pants and panties down and as soon as I did, I heard a swish sound. I look up and notice Nick taking off his belt.

(Charlie) Nicky, No please! I took them off, please anything but the belt! You said you wouldn't give me that until I was 13!

He ignore me and grab my arm while holding his belt in his other hand and push me down on the bed and without giving me a warning it started.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Those 5 hurts bad I scream a high pitch one when the others came down fast.

I felt my butt burning now and when I went limp he kept going. I was crying and screaming really bad but all the sudden I felt dizzy and couldn't barely move a muscle from the pain in my butt. Soon I couldn't handle it anymore and I black out. The last thing I remember was the smacks  coming from Nick's belt and somebody banging loudly on the door.

Chapter End Notes:
Just to be clear both Nick and Charlie have forgotten to taken their insulin, since they came home from the hospital.