Chapter 8

Chapter 8:
It's been a week now, and Nick lost the bet and has to clean up Joe's room. Nick and Charlie

Charlie POV:
It's been a week already, and I'm finally out of this stupid hospital bed. Which stinks by the way because I hate hospitals. Before I had to go home, the doctor has to check to see if I'm back to normal. Nick has to sign me out, once the doctor check my level I got up and he said.

End Of POV

Doctor: do u have your insulin pump?
Charlie: check
Doctor: diabetes tag
Charlie: check

Just then Nick walk in and said.

Nick: is she ready to go?
Doctor: yep all settle *to Charlie* take an easy on your blood sugar, you don't want it to get too high alright and that means you too Nick
Nick: don't worry I hadn't since I was 13. I'll make sure she takes her insulin and everything else
Doctor: good because I don't want her coming here all the time *gives Charlie a look*
Charlie: don't look at me like that, I didn't know I was allergic to nuts
Doctor: just be careful
Charlie: what are you my mother?

Nick gave me the look that means to knock it off. I sigh and mumble.

Charlie: sorry
Doctor: it's fine

Nick said bye to the doctor and we both walk out while Nick carrying our bags. When Nick and I arrive at home I got out of his car and ran into the house but was suddenly stop and when people I knew yelled "welcome home". I smiled and hug Kevin, Joe, Taylor and Natalie.

Charlie: what are u guys doing here?
Taylor: came here to welcome u back home from the hospital
Charlie: thanks Tay-Tay
Taylor: welcome sweetheart

Just then Nick walked through the door holding our bags, and Nick said without realizing who here.

Nick: (sarcastic) thanks for not helping me with the bags Charlotte
Charlie: you're welcome

He rolled his eyes once he turns around when he saw everyone standing behind me.

Nick: what are u guys doing here?
Taylor: we are here because we wanted to welcome Char back home

Taylor said wrapping his arm around my neck, I giggle and he kiss my forehead then let's go of me.

Kevin: we also have a special guest for you guys. He will be staying for the weekend. Hit it Joe!
Joe: he came here all the way from La, just to meet his two pals before Kevin and I came around of course, and he's right up those stairs give it up for Sammy!

My eyes widen and a big smile spread across my face when Sam came down the stairs. When he reached the bottom steps, I ran over to him and gave him a huge gigantic hug.

Sam: hey there cutie
Charlie: omg! Sammy, I haven't seen u in so long!
Sam: who are you again?
Charlie: It's me remember 8 year old Charlie
Sam: (chuckles) I know that Char I was just messing with you (ruffles her hair)
Charlie: hey! Don't mess with the hair (fixes her hair)

He chuckles at me, then walk over to Nick and Taylor and they do their handshake.

Natalie: you guys called that welcome back reunion why don't u boys ever hug.
Charlie: yeah hug

They all look at each other, then look away and Natalie and I started chanting "hug" even Joe and Kevin did as well.

Nick: alright, alright if we hug will you guys shut up

All four of us: yes!

Nick: alright fine, you guys want a hug? Will give you a hug alright

All three them hug and the rest of use awwww... And then they let go. They normally don't hug especially Nick, he doesn't like to be touched it makes him uncomfortable.

Charlie: beautiful, now  that, that's taken care of, who wants to watch a movie?

Everyone in the room beside me: I do!

Charlie: well then let's watch night of the museum
Natalie: I love that movie, let's watch it
Both of us: (looks at all the boy) please...

Both Natalie and I pulled out our puppy dog faces and the boys sigh and said.

Boys: fine
Both it us: yes!
Joe: (whisper to the boys) at least it's not a disney movie
Charlie: I heard that Joseph, alright you three gentlemen handle the movie and I'll go make the popcorn

I was about to leave but Nick stopped me.

Nick: no, you go put the movie in, and I'll go get the popcorn
Charlie: but-
Nick: no buts,  pronto

Nick said pointing to the cabinet where he put the movies  in and I  folded my arms grumpy and stomp over to the cabinet.

Nick: do you want a time out?

I looked down and blushed embarrassed because everyone was watching us.

Charlie: no sir
Nick: then stop with the attitude, or you're gonna be in the punishment room for the rest of the day. And also, you won't be able to watch the movie with us, Understand me?

What Nick mean by that is, for the rest of the day in the punishment room, means: no tv, an early bedtime, dinner will be serve in the room with no dessert.

Charlie: (sighs) yes Nick
Nick: alright

Nick left the room, and walked into the kitchen. I got the movie from the cabinet, and then slammed it which startled everyone in the room.

Natalie: Charlie calm down
Charlie: no Natalie I will not calm down I hate it when Nick keeps babying me, he keeps treating me like a little girl
Natalie:maybe because you're on. Taylor always babying me, and I told him how I felt and he was fine with it. You have to tell Nick how you feel
Charlie: I will once Nick and I get some alone time
Natalie: oh okay

Just then Nick walk in with the popcorn, and I walk over to the TV and put the movie in the DVD player.

Everybody was now on the couch, the seating arrangement was at the end of my left it went from Kevin, Joe, Sam, Me, Nick, Taylor and then last but not least Natalie. I pick up the remote and was about to press play but then Joe shouted "wait!" which made me drop the remote and I glared at him and he mouth to me "sorry".

Charlie: (annoyed)  what Joe?! what could u possibly want now?!
Joe: uh... I just wanted something to drink
Charlie: (grumpy) fine, go get it yourself!
Joe: but I'm a guest

I growl at him and he immediately got up and ran to get a drink. Once I growl you should probably watch your back, because I'm like a tiger ready to attack any second. Nick gave me another warning look and if I get another one I'm out of here. Joe came back with a drink and sat down and I spoke.

Charlie: is everybody ready now

Everybody yelled "yes!" and I was just about to press the play button, but I was rudely interrupted by another "wait!".

Charlie: (annoyed and glares at him) what?!
Sam: um nothing never mind I'll hold it
Charlie: (roll eyes) just go and make it quick, this is my favorite movie and if you guys don't wanna watch I will play it without you being here
Nick: Charlotte! That is enough! I have had it with you, go to the punishment room now!
Charlie: (eyes widen) wait no! Nick, please give me another chance see I'm on my knees can't you see?

I pointed to my knees and he shook his head no and sigh.

Nick: I'm sorry Charlie but I already gave you three warnings with my look, and somehow you didn't pay attention and you know what happens
when you don't
Charlie: oh pretty please Nick, don't punish me. Can't you just put me on time out instead?
Nick: Charlotte, do not disobey me do as I say or I'll spank you over my knees right here in front of everyone
Charlie: but I just got home from the hospital, can't you cut me some slack
Nick: Charlotte, upstairs NOW!

Nick said sternly and I sigh and got up from my knees, and stomp pass all of them that were sitting in the living room couch. I stomp up the stairs and into the punishment room, and slam the door. I stood my nose in the corner, which I'm sure he wanted me to stay in when until he came up.