Chapter 19

Chapter 19:

Later that Night.

Charlie's POV
Yay! It's movie night, even though I'm grounded Nick said that it was okay. Sam sleeping over with Kevin and Joe, so he could give Nick and I alone time together. I ran upstairs to my room after I had dinner because Nick told to get ready in my PJ's.

It's Sunday, but we always have our movie night every Friday, but since Nick cancel because of everything that happened he moved it to Sunday. But here's the catch we could only watch two movies and I know exactly what I wanted to watch.

I took a quick shower before I took out my PJ's in my draws that I got from Justice. I buy all my clothes from Justice because they have the best clothes!

I put my hair in a bun and left my bedroom. I ran downstairs to find Nick dress in his boxers and a gray tee-shirt and some slipperfell asleep when the movie kept playing in the background. adorable in those pajamas of yours
I rolled my eyes.
.-Nick...
Nick: okay, okay so it's your night to pick two movies. What do you want to watch?
- can we watch Night of the Museum first? Since I miss the other time because I was in trouble, then can we also watch Home Alone 2?
Nick: alright- can we have popcorn too?
Nick: I don't know Charlie, it's getting late and I don't want you to stay up all night cause of school and everything. We aren't even supposed to be up right now, but I'm allowing it because I feel bad you missed out our last movie.
-okay...

I said disappointed and I walk over to the couch and flopped down on the couch. Nick put the DVD movie and sat down on the couch with me. Nick press the play button on the remote and rewind it to the movie. I lay my head on Nick's chest while still watching the movie as he wraps one arm around me and kisses the top of my head.

Around the middle of the movie my eyelids started to drop. I didn't want to fall asleep because I knew that Nick would have brought me up the stairs, so I tried to stay awake the whole time. At the end of the movie Nick  got off the couch and I put my head and try my best not to close my eyes so that Nick wouldn't notice. He put in Home Alone 2 then sat down with me and notice me for a second and said.

Nick: Charlie, are you okay? You look tired
-I'm fine Nick
Nick: maybe we should stop, head you upstairs for bed-I said I'm fine Nick just press play

He sighs defeated, and I was shocked, did I just win???  I never win an argument with him. He must feels really guilty of what he did to me.

Nick: okay

He pressed play, and we started watching the movie. Around the middle movie I yarn quietly and I look up and notice that Nick fell asleep already. Wow? I taught I would be the one following asleep first. I look at the clock and notice that it was 10:30 pm. So I put a blanket over us and snuggle into him more. We both soon I feel asleep when as the movie kept playing in the background.