Chapter 32

*Later on That Day*

Charlie's POV
After I got ready, I walk down the hall to Nick's room and I knock on the door. He told me to come in and I walk in to find him fixing his tie in the mirror.

Charlie: hey Nick, I'm ready!
Nick: *turns to Charlie* why don't you look pretty tonight!
Charlie: thank you, are you almost ready yet?
Nick: yep, I just have to fix my tie that's all
Charlie: okay, so where's everyone else?
Nick: oh I told them to leave with Joe and Kevin
Charlie: but why would they go with them instead of with us?
Nick: because I told them to and they have to do stuff over their
Charlie: oh... is it my birthday surprise
Nick: hmm...maybe *smiles at her*
Charlie: *smiles back*
Nick: alright, come on let's go so we don't keep everyone waiting
Charlie: okay

Nick and I got out of his room and soon we were out of the house.

We got into his truck and the both of us buckle up and Nick handed me something.

Charlie: what is this for?
Nick: a blind fold, so you won't see the surprise
Charlie: awe... come on Nick! I'm gonna see the surprise anyways, so what's the point?
Nick: Charlotte...
Charlie: okay, okay I'll put it on geez, but it would help more if you put it on for me
Nick: alright

Nick help put the blind fold on me, and after he did that, he started the truck and soon he drove off to my "surprise" dinner.

When I felt the car stop running and someone opening the side of my door open. I felt Nick help me out of the car, and he started leading me somewhere before looking his door with his keys.

He led me to the building when we both stop, he said.

Nick: are you ready?

I nodded my head and Nick gently took off my blind fold and I was shock when everyone I knew shouted "Happy Birthday!" and everyone around us that I didn't know look over at our big table.

Everyone I knew was here, the whole class was their including my friends that I play with at recess and of course, Joe, Kevin, Lauren, Jessica, Brian, Sam and Grandpa were there as well.

I look around and notice we were at my favorite restaurant and of course Nick would remember this because he knows me so well.

I gave Nick a hug before giving my family a hug and I sat down in my seat. I was seating between Natalie, who was sitting in between, Jaden and me, who was sitting in between Natalie and Noah, who was sitting next to her twin brother Frankie.

Natalie: was that a big surprise or what?
Charlie: you knew and you didn't tell me?
Natalie: it was surprise and I didn't want to be the only one that blew it
Charlie: oh okay, but did Nick really have to invite Amanda? She gonna ruin everything.
Natalie: yeah Nick said he wanted to invite everyone here, one because of everything that been going on your life, two because he wants to show the class how to behave properly at a restaurant, so Amanda not gonna do anything because if she does then she would get in trouble
Charlie: so the only reason why everybody else here is because they don't want this to affect their grade?
Natalie: technically, but there are actually people who would have come anyways. You made some good friends with people, you should have heard all the nice things they said about you. Well Toby mostly just came here for the food.

We all looked over at Toby to find him eating almost all the garlic, he look at us because he saw us staring at us and said.

Toby: why are you looking at me like that?

He said with his mouth full and it was kind of funny.

Charlie: Toby, don't eat with your mouth full, that's rude and gross
Toby: sorry