Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

Charlie POV.

It is past my bedtime. I decide to head stairs and change into my pajamas. I walk into Nick's bedroom to find him strumming his guitar. Nick had to give up his music career to look after me and I always feel bad about it. He looked up at me and smiled when he saw me and said.

Nick: hey it's way past your bedtime kiddo, why aren't you in bed yet?

-I know, I just came to tell you good night

I came over to him and sat on his bed, and he put his guitar down, and made me sit on his lap, and he kissed the top of my forehead and said.

Nick: I love you baby

-I love you too Nicky

He smiled at me and I wrap my arm around his neck. Nick picked me up and took me to my room and put me on my bed and said.

Nick: under the covers

I rolled my eyes but obeyed, and he tucked me in. I maybe only 10, but I hate when Nick still treats me like I'm a baby.

Nick: night baby, I love you

-love you too Nicky

He kisses the top of my forehead, then he turns off my lamp. He went over to my door, and wave bye to me, and I wave goodbye back, and left my door a little crack before heading out the door and I finally fell asleep.

The Next Morning.

I woke up the next morning to the sun beaming in my eyes. I groan and put the covers over my head until I heard my older brother voice.

Nick: good morning sunshine, time to get up

I groan and said.

- go away Nicky I'm to sleepy

Nick: get up, we got to go to school, I can't be late

-(groans) fine... I'm up, I'm up

I said sitting up in my bed rubbing my eyes.

Nick: good girl, now go shower while I'll leave your school uniform on the bed

-o-okay

Nick: oh and what do you want for breakfast?

-chocolate chip pancakes please...

Nick: sure baby coming right up, now go get showered

- okay, okay I'm going gee

Nick roll eyes and I walk into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

Nick's POV

Once I heard her shower running, I quickly laid her clothes on the bed and got out of her room. I went downstairs to make breakfast. But suddenly my back door open and in came my neighbors and best friends Joe and Kevin, and they said.

Joe/Kevin: good morning

-good morning guys

Joe: so... what is the lovely chief making today for breakfast today huh?

- your mom didn't make you guys breakfast didn't she

Kevin/Joe: nope

Kevin: she had to go to work, so she told us to come here

-just wonderful

Joe: so, where's Charlie?

-she's in the bathroom getting ready

Joe: oh okay

Kevin: need any help Nick?

- yeah sure, could you pass me the eggs and butter?