Dirty/Sweet Zayn Imagine

You are at your best friend Zayn's flat, playing a game of cards and hanging out. Suddenly your phone rings- it's your boyfriend. Uh oh.

You slowly answer it, bracing yourself for some yelling. 

"Hello?"

"Where the hell are you?" He's mad.

"I-I'm at a friends house."

"You didn't even bother to tell me?! I came home from work and you just weren't fucking here!" He yells.

"I'm sorry I lost track of time.." You say, shaking. Zayn looks over at you and notices you shaking. He rubs your back calmingly.

"Whose house are you at?" Your boyfriend asks, infuriated.

"Z-Zayn's..." You mumble, scared to hear his reaction.

"What the fuck! I don't like you hanging with other guys, y/n. You piss me off sometimes, bitch."

"I-I'm sorry!" You say, bursting into tears. You see Zayn looking at you, his eyes filled with both anger and sadness.

"Are you crying?" You boyfriend asks, laughing slightly. 

You can tell Zayn can hear everything he's saying through the phone because he shakes his head and mutters, "He's laughing at the fact his girlfriend is crying...what an asshole."

"Y-Yes..." You choke out.

"Good. You should feel bad you slut."

Zayn suddenly jumps up, grabs your phone from you, and ends the call.

"Zayn?! Why'd you do that? Now he's just going to be more angry at me.."

"I couldn't stand hearing him talk to you like that any longer! You're too good for him, y/n! You deserve better!" Zayn rages.

"No, he's right..I'm the one making mistakes not him." You say, putting yourself down as usual.

"Ugh babe he's got you brainwashed into thinking everything he says is right. Don't you realize you could do so much better than that asshole? Some guys would kill to be able to call you their girlfriend." 

"Like who?" You ask, curious.

Then the unexpected happens. Zayn leans down and kisses you passionately. 

He pulls away and says, "Like me."

You just stare up at him, shocked. You felt sparks fly when he kissed you. You've never ever felt that with your boyfriend.

"Are you gonna say anything?" Zayn says, interrupting your thoughts.

"Yeah." You reply.

"Well? What're you gonna say?" He asks, waiting.

"Do that again." You demand.

He is slightly surprised by this but obliges kissing you passionately again. 

You pull away and ask, "Zayn, will you make love to me?"

He looks at you shocked again and then pulls his shirt over his head and nods. He pulls down his jeans and boxers and stands infront of you completely naked. You stare at his perfect body- toned chest, muscular biceps, and huge erection.

He smiles at you as he reaches forward and pulls your shirt over your head slowly. He unbuttons and unzips your jeans and pulls them down and you step out of them. You notice his erection getting bigger. He reaches behind you and unclasps your bra. You pull your arms out of the straps, letting it fall to the floor. He takes a moment to eye your breasts before pulling down your already wet underwear. He picks you up and caries you bridal style to his room.

"You are so gorgeous." He says as he gently lays you down on the bed.

"Y/BF/N (Your boyfriend's name) is always so rough. You're so gentle with me..it's almost like you actually care about me." You comment.

"That's because I do care about you. I love you, y/n. It kills me to see how that guy treats you."

"Show me how much you love me." You say, kissing him again. 

He slowly and gently pushes his tip in before sliding all the way in. Man he is huge. 

"I love the way your smile brightens up the room when you walk in." He says as he begins to thrust. 

"I love your big gorgeous eyes." He says with a smile.

"I love your beautiful hair." He takes a piece of your hair and twirls it around his finger. 

"I love your cute little nose." He kisses your nose sweetly.

"Ah Zaynn.." You moan out.

"I love your sweet voice."

"I love your flawless body." He says, kissing your neck.

"I love your incredible personality."

"Zayn I'm close.."

"I love how you come to me when you are feeling down."

"UGGHH ZAYN I'M COMING!" You cry out as your walls tighten around him.

"I love everything about you." Zayn exclaims, shooting his cum deep inside you. 

You grab your phone and shoot a quick text to your boyfriend, breaking up with him.

"What were you doing?" Zayn asks curiously.

"I texted him and told him were through. I told him I just realized what real love feels like. I told him I'd come by to collect my stuff tomorrow."

"Let me come with you please. I don't want him to hurt you." Zayn says worried.

"Ok. I love you too, Zayn. Everything about you."