LWWY inspired...all

Ugh! Stupid physics. You were trying to get your homework done as quickly as possible, because you were already late to a get together with your best friend Liam and his four friends who you'd never met.

You and Liam were best friends since you were ten, but once he had auditioned for the x factor and was put in the band called One Direction, you hardly got to see him anymore. It wasn't his fault though; he tried to see you as much as he could. He'd stop by from time to time and you guys would talk for hours about how lifes been. He is so easy to talk to. 

Deep in your heart, you knew you liked Liam more than a friend, but you didn't think he would feel the same. You figured it's better to stay just friends. 

You were so excited to see him because you hadn't seen him in a month and you were finally going to meet the rest of One Direction. Not to mention the fact that they were all damn good looking. But at this point, it seemed like you'd never be able to go because of all the homework you had to do. You decided to just skip the homework and go. 

You opened your door and called out, "MOM JUST SO YOU KNOW I'M GOING TO LIAM'S IN LIKE TEN MINUTES K THANKS." 

You went back in your room and began to get ready when your mom came in.

"Did you finish all your homework?" She asked.

"No but-" You started to say.

"Then you're not going."

"Mom please! I can do it later it'll take me like two seconds." You said lying.

"If it'll take you two seconds then you can do it now." She smirked at you.

"UGH MOM!" 

"You're not going tonight!" She said forcefully.

"What if I finish it?" You asked hopefully.

"You argued with me, so no."

"Mom please I'm sorr-"

"End of discussion." She walked out and shut the door.

Shaking with anger, you grabbed your cell and dialed Liam's number.

"Hey girl I'm waiting on you!" Liam exclaimed. "Where are you?"

"Can't come, Li. My mom said I'm not allowed since I have too much homework." 

"What?! You've gotta be kidding!" He sounded just as angry as you were.

"Not kidding."

"Just come anyways." He said, making it sound like the simplest thing in the world.

"It's not that easy Liam."

"C'mon, let me sneak you out!" Liam begged.

"How?" You asked curiously.

"Your room is on the first floor, so just climb out of your window. Wear something comfortable. Be there in five minutes." He hung up, not giving you a chance to argue. 

You went to your dresser and pulled out a pair of spandex shorts, a pink sports bra, and a tshirt with the sleeves cut off the shirt, making a big sleeve hole from your shoulders to a bit below your waist- which is what you'd typically wear to your volleyball practices. You practically lived in spandex, theyre so comfortable! 

You threw the clothes on and admired yourself in the mirror. The cut off sleeves made your cute sports bra visible and showed off your curvy waist nicely. The shorts looked good too. Volleyball gave you toned legs and a nice ass.

You locked your bedroom door, threw your hair up in a bun, and climbed out the window just as Liam pulled up. You ran out to his car and jumped in as quickly as possible and he immediately drove away.