Dirty Liam

"Wanna make love while we're waiting for the boys to get here from dinner?" Liam asked you.

You and your boyfriend were in your apartment, and his friends Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Louis were coming over for dinner in half an hour.

He gently laid you down on the bed and began to kiss you sweetly and slowly and started to carefully slip your clothes off.

It was always the same thing.

You wanted a change.

"Li can I tell you something?" You said.

"Of course anything!" Liam stepped back and stopped undressing you to look at you.

You looked away from him.

"You're always so sweet when we have sex a-and that's great, b-but sometimes it'd be nice if we could do something different.." You hesitated and then looked up at him, blushing.

He just stared at you.

"Um nevermind, sorry that was a bad idea..forget about it...I-I just thought that maybe...I don't know I'm sorry I-" You began to ramble but Liam cut you off.

"No, I'm not going to forget about it." He stepped away from you.

"I-I'm sorry Lia-" You began to apologize but were cut off again.

"Strip." Liam demanded.

"What?" You weren't expecting that.

"I said fucking strip!" He repeated.

"W-Why?"

"You want something different so I'm going to give you something different. Now strip before I have to punish you!"

You pulled your shirt off the rest of the way, then your skirt. You sat in your bra and thong and looked up at him.

"Did I say to stop?" He asked through clenched teeth.

"No..sorry!" You quickly took off your bra and thong.

He chuckled.

"Toss me the thong."

You tossed it to him.

He came over and pinned your hands above your head before tying them together with your thong.

Then he began to strip infront of you. Once fully naked, he began to stroke his erection while staring at you. You could feel yourself getting wet.

You tried to bring a hand down to touch yourself, forgetting that your hands were tied up. When you realized you couldnt, you whimpered.

"Aw baby do you wanna be touched?" Liam asked you, smirking.

You nodded.

He laughed and brought his lips to your ear.

"Beg for it." He whispered.

He sucked on your neck a bit.

"Liam please!"

"Not good enough love."

"Damn it Liam you can't just stand there with your fucking perfect body and not touch me or let me touch myself! Stick your fingers in me and eat me out already please!" You pleaded.

"That's more like it." He crawled down your body, trailing it with kisses.

Then, without warning, he jammed three fingers in you.

"Shit Liam!" You moaned.

He chuckled and began to eat you out while pumping his fingers in and out and a steady pace.

"I'm close babe.." You warned him.

"You're not coming until I'm inside you." Liam growled as he stopped eating you out and pulled his fingers out.

You whimpered at the loss of contact.

He stuck one finger in his mouth and suck it clean.

"You taste so good baby, wanna try?"

You nodded your head quickly.

Liam laughed and sucked the other two fingers clean. "Well to bad."

"Liam that's not fair!" You pouted.

He untied your hands and said, "Go ahead and get some to taste." He motioned towards your fingers.

You reached down and stuck two fingers in you. You knew he wanted you to draw them out immediately, but it felt so good that you began to pump them in and out.

"Feels so gooood..." You moaned.

"Aww my dirty little horny girl. That's fucking hot, but stop." He demanded.

"Can't.." You groaned

Liam pulled your fingers out aggressively and stuck them in your mouth.

"Mmm." You said while winking.

"Glad you like the taste babe but next time i tell you to do something, you will do what I fucking say!" He crawled on top of you and thrusted his huge member inside of you forcefully.

"Ahh god Liam your huge!" You screamed.

"This what you wanted babe?" Liam yelled.

You just moaned.

"Answer me! Is this rough enough for you?!"

"Y-Yes liammm!" You answered.

You felt that you were close, but felt too good to tell him. Before you knew it, you were having the best orgasm you'd ever had. Your walls tightened around his cock as you came.

"You fucking came?! And you didn't even warn me?!" Liam yelled.

"I couldnt speak i felt too good!" You moaned.

He continued to thrust into you.

"AHHH liamm your gonna make me come again!" You screamed.

"Hang on babe im almost there!" He yelled.

Then the doorbell rang.

"God damn it really boys?! This isn't finished." Liam pulled out and you both quickly got dressed again.

You reached for your thong, but he snatched it away.

"Put on just your bra shirt and skirt- no thong or underwear or anything. That's your punishment for cumming without warning me first."

"Ok that's not a bad punishment." You shrugged.

The boys kept on ringing the doorbell so you both threw your clothes on and ran out to get the door.

"Sorry, we were just um..finishing getting ready." Liam said as he opened the door.

"Don't lie mate we could hear you guys from out here." Niall said laughing.

"Liam I never knew you were that much of an animal in bed." Harry winked.

"Yeah I'm not usually but apparently y/n wanted it rough today." Liam said.

"Liam! Why would you tell them that?!" You turned bright red.

Liam just laughed and said, "Who wants dinner?"

"ME ME ME!" Niall ran past you into the kitchen and we all followed.

Liam fingered you under the table all throughout dinner and told you that if you made a sound you'd be punished again. So that's why he didn't want you to wear underwear..