Dirty Niall Imagine- Twitcam

You and Niall have been dating for a few months, but you haven't gone public yet. He's wanted to for a while, but you have been too afraid of all the hate you think you'll get. It's a particularly rainy day and you are just sitting at home watching tv and texting Niall about random things. He suddenly asks you the question that you know has been bothering him for a long time.

"Babe, when are we going to go public?:(" 

You can tell he is sad about it.

"I don't know.." You respond.

"It just kind of makes me feel like you are embarassed to be with me. It makes me sad, y/n." He responds bluntly.

Thinking about him being sad kills you. You decide that he is right- you need to go public.

"No, Ni I love being with you! Can you come over? Bring your laptop." 

"Yeah I'll be over in 15 mins." He responds.

You jump off the couch and run to get ready. You throw on a crop top with some high-waisted shorts and let your hair out naturally. You apply light makeup and finish just as the doorbell rings. You run and open it.

"Niall!" You yell, jumping into your handsome boyfriend's arms.

"Hey babe, what's up?" He closes the door and goes to sit with you on the couch. 

"I'm ready, Ni. We're going public."

He stares at you in shock.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes, give me your phone."

He hands you his phone and you go to his twitter and tweet, "Doing a quick twitcam in two mins, have someone I want you guys to meet."

"You don't have to babe." He says, kissing your forehead.

"No, I want to."

Niall opens his laptop and sets up the twitcam. Two minutes later, he tweets out the link and begins it. 100,000 viewers and climbing instantly. Wow, your boyfriend has power.

"Hellloooo everyone! Hope you're all having a nice day!" Niall exclaims, looking at the camera. 

You read the questions people are asking: "Who is that next to you??!" "Is this who you wanted us to meet?!!"

"Okay, so most of you are probably wondering who this gorgeous girl sitting next to me is." You blush and smile at him. "This is my amazing girlfriend, y/n. We've been dating for a few months, but she was scared you guys wouldn't like her."

"Hi everyone!" You say nervously.

You look at the comments again. Most of them are nice: "Wow, she's so pretty Niall!" "Aww you guys are soo cute!" "How could anyone not like you, y/n?! You're perfect!" 

But there was the ocassional, "Back off of my man you ugly slut." 

You know you will have to get used to that though, so you shake it off.

"Well, that's it for now guys. Thanks for watching!" Niall says before exiting out of the window.

"Niall, why'd you end it so quickly?" 

"I need you babe. Couldn't wait any longer." He says, his eyes dark with lust. 

He pulls his pants and boxers off. Seeing him half naked gets you going as well, so you follow suit. He climbs on top of you and straddles you. He leans forward and sucks on your neck, making you moan. He pulls away so you can pull his shirt over his head, and then goes back to sucking your neck. He pulls away again and looks down at your shirt.

"Now this isn't fair, how come I'm the only naked one?" He says before ripping your shirt off over your head and reaching behind you to unclasp your bra.

He throws it to the side and continues to make out with you while squeezing your breasts. He reaches one hand down and runs his finger up and down your throbbing pussy.

"Already this wet for me?" He asks, smirking.

"Just get in me already." You beg.

"As you wish. I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow." He slams his huge cock inside of you, causing you to scream. 

He gives you no time to adjust and keeps thrusting quickly and roughly. You moan uncontrollably. 

"I know you like that babe." He says before thrusting some more.

He leans forward and begins sucking on your right nipple. With his left hand, he pinches and squeezes your left nipple. You scream out from the please. You're close.

That's when you noticed the blinking light next to the webcam. The camera was still on. 

You want to push him off and tell him it's on, but everything you try to say comes out as moans of pleasure and he's thrusting so hard you can barely control your body.

"N-Nialllll the cam-" You start to say, but he does a deep thrust. "AHHHH NIALL." 

"That's right baby, say my name."

"NIALL NO WAIT." You yell.

"Don't worry babe I'm not coming until you do." He says, thinking your talking about something else.

"NO NOT THAT..." But then your orgasm comes. "AH shit Niall I'm coming!" You yell.

You feel your walls tighten as he shoots his liquids inside of you.

"AH FUCK Y/N YOU FEEL SO GOOD AROUND ME!" He moans.

"NIALLLLLLL I T-THINK THE C-CAMERA IS STILL OOONNNNN."

"Shit w-what?!" He yells, thrusting one last time to finish you before pulling out and jumping out of the way of the computer.

"NIALL CLOSE THE DAMN COMPUTER." You say, because you can't get up.

He runs over and closes the computer.

He then looks up at you, smirking. "You couldn't get up, could you?" He laughs.

"No I couldn't. Damn you." You laugh a bit yourself. "I thought saw the light blinking next to the webcam like two minutes ago..I tried to tell you but I couldn't get it out..."

"Let's just get dressed and then we will see if it was actually on. I thought I exited out of the window though." He said.

After getting dressed, he goes and opens the computer. He never closed the window entirely, he just minimized it. About a million directioners just watched you and Niall have sex.