"Dirty dirty dirty" harry imagine part 2

"Harry get off of me what the hell!" You yelled, pushing him away.

"I can tell you liked that babe." Harry said, smirking.

"No Harry stop! Please Harry im begging you.."

"I'm not stopping! Do you know how long I've wanted you? I could treat you so much better than he does. You're gorgeous, sweet, cute, hilarious...I love you y/n." He said, kissing your neck.

"Harry, you don't love me! You wouldn't be doing this if you did."

"I do love you. You think I'm fucking lying? No! I fucking love you, you bitch! And I'm going to show you how much I love you!" Harry reached down and started to pull your pants down.

"Please Harry think about what you're doing! Harry we've been friends for so long this could ruin everything." You tried to push his arms away, but it was no use.

"You're going to love me after this." He reached over and pulled a drawer in the bedside table open.

He grabbed a pair of handcuffs and cuffed one of your arms to the bed post.

"Harry..Harry you're going to regret this.." You were crying by now.

He looked up at you, his eyes filled with hurt.

"Shh babe. I-I'm sorry I was so rough. I didnt mean to make you cry. I promise I'll be gentle from now on. I just want to prove to you that I love you. I want to make you feel amazing, because you deserve it."

He kissed you again, but differently from the last time. This kiss was sweet and delicate. You felt butterflies in your stomach.

'No no no no noooo! No I can't like him. I can't. I cant! I have a boyfriend. But, I guess I don't really love him like I used to..." You thought to yourself.

Harry had pulled your shorts and panties down and interrupted your thoughts but running his finger up and down your slit.

"You're wet." He stated.

You blushed.

"Dont be embarrassed. It's cute." He smiled, showing his dimples.

"Harry..I'm confused. You were being an asshole before.." You moaned while he licked your clit.

"I know babe, and I don't know what got into me then. I wanted to be sweet. The only reason I cuffed you is because I want you to let me make you feel good." His words vibrated against your clit as he spoke.

"Ah Harryy!" You moaned.

"Am I making you feel good babe?"

"Yesss. But haz, can you please just promise me one thing?"

"hm?" he licked your clit again.

"Please don't take my virginity. It's not even because I have a boyfriend..I wanna save it till I'm married." You explained.

"ok babe I won't. You don't even have to do anything for me, just let me make you feel good." He sucked on your clit again as he thruster two fingers deep inside of you.

"I'm close."

"Cum on my fingers babe."

"AH FUCK HARRY I LOVE YOU." You screamed out as you orgasmed, and then immediately clamped your hand over your mouth.

After he sucked up all your juices he came back up and kissed you sweetly again.

"Really? You love me too?!" he sounded so excited.

"I-I guess that I do.." You realized that you were totally and completely in love with Harry.

A/N: I'm sorry guys I know you requested a dirty dirty dirty one and this isn't all that dirty at all. I just felt like I was making harry look like an asshole and I didn't like it :/ I thought it would be better if he got sweet. I'll make another really dirty one if you want (just ask).

Also: comment any other requests- ill get to them ASAP!

Annnddd: thank you all so much for commenting on my last chapter saying how much u love my imagines. Oh my gosh like u guys made my day. I didn't know I had that many people enjoying my stories! Thank you guys so much I love you alllll! xxx