Zayn

Zayn's P.O.V:

I turned my head to look at Carly as we walked back to the hotel. Finally, some time alone with her. Louis is too protective of her, always afraid I'm gonna make a move on his best friend if he isn't there watching. Can't blame him though, he is right afterall.

I studied her as she walked along next to me, subconciously twirling her gorgeous mahogany hair around her little fingers. I love it when she does that.

As if she could sense that I was staring at her, she looked up at me with her light brown eyes and said, "Whatcha looking at?"

"Wha-? Uh nothing I uh..uh..." I stammered, unsure of what to say.

"Yes?" She giggled.

"You're just really beautiful, that's all." There. I finally said it.

She blushed and looked down.

I turned my head to observe her again as she pulled at the sleeves of her sweater to cover her hands and crossed her arms over her chest.

"You cold?" I asked.

She looked at me again and nodded.

I took a step closer to her and put my arm around her waist, rubbing her side as we walked.

"Thanks Zayn. You're really sweet." She looked up at me and smiled.

"Anything for you, princess." I leaned down and kissed the top of her head.

I heard her draw her breath in for a moment, not expecting me to do that. She looked up at me with a confused expression.

"Sorry, I-I...I was just trying to be sweet and uh...yeah sorry won't happen again.." I muttered stupidly.

"No, do it again. I liked it." She said, grinning adorably at me.

It took me a minute to process what she said. She wanted me to do it again? She liked it?! Maybe I'll finally be able to make her mine. Once again, I leaned down and placed a kiss on top of her head, this time letting my lips linger there a little bit longer.

"Zayn? I gotta tell you something." Carly stopped walking and turned to face me, lifting her head up to look me in the eyes.

"What is it, love?" My heart began to beat uncontrollably.

"I really, really like you.." She said.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to tell you the same thing." I said, leaning in and placing my lips on hers.

She was surprised at first, but then began to kiss me back passionately. She was an incredible kisser.

"My god, you're so perfect Carly." I murmured before kissing her again.

I began to feel rain drops on me and it quickly began to fall harder.

"The hotels only a block down, comon lets run before we get soaked!" I grabbed her hand and started to jog down the sidewalk, pulling her along with me.

Carly squealed, using her free hand to try to cover her head. The hotel was now just a few feet away.

"Hurry Carly lets get into the hotel before we melt!" I joked.

She giggled and we ran into the hotel and bursted out into fits of laughter. I shook out my hair, accidently spraying an old man walking by in the lobby.

"Sorry sir!" I said.

The man turned around to face me, hit me with his cane, and then walked off.