"dirty dirty dirty" hazza imagine;) part 1

A/N: this is also dedicated to Mina Petrova- sorry it wouldnt let me dedicate it to two people.

"I need to talk to you. Come over." Harry sounded mad.

"K be right there..everything ok?" You asked.

The line went dead.

Harry was your best friend. He always used to be the sweetest person around you, but about a week ago he told you something that made things really awkward between you guys. He told you he loved you. As in, more than a friend. You loved him too, but more in a friendly way. The thing that made it really awkward was that you had a boyfriend.

You grabbed your car keys and your phone and went out to the living room, where your boyfriend was sitting.

"Hey, I'm going to Harry's. He called and said he wanted to talk to me about something. I should be back in a few hours."

"Harry's?"

"Yeah, you can come if you want." You didn't want him to think there was something going on between you and Harry.

"Nah it's ok, i trust you babe." He gave you a kiss and let you go.

You walked up to Harry's place and knocked on the door. Within a matter of seconds, Harry opened the door, grabbed your wrists, and roughly pulled you inside. He slammed the door and pinned you against the wall.

"Harry what the actual fuck!"

"I can't fucking take it anymore!" He yelled.

"Haven't you ever heard of personal space?!" You tried pushing him off, but he was too strong.

"I'll invade your personal space as much as I fucking want. You can't do anything about it. Got that, bitch?" He sneered.

"Holy shit Harry what is your fucking problem?!"

"That fag you're dating is my problem!"

You couldn't believe it. He called your boyfriend a fag. You wriggled one of my arms free from his grip and slapped him across the face.

"He is NOT a fag!" You screamed.

"You just fucking slapped me? Oh, you're going to pay for that you whore..." 

"Why can't you just be happy for me?! Because I'm happy with him!" You were disgusted by his actions.

"Because how can i be happy if someone else is with MY girl?" He snarled.

"YOUR girl? You don't own me Haz. You can't control my life." 

He pushed me against the wall harder.

"Oh trust me slut, I can make you do whatever the fuck I want you to." He smirked, stepping away from the wall.

He picked you up and threw me over his shoulder. You screamed and starting pounding your fists against his back like a two year old.

"HARRY PUT ME DOWN NOW." 

"No." He started walking up the stairs.

"I'M GOING TO FALL OH MY GOSH PUT ME DOWN!" 

He put his hand on your ass and said, "There, I won't let you fall."

"Fuck you Harry." 

He laughed and gave your ass a slap.

"Harry. Edward. Fucking. Styles. GET YOUR GOD DAMN HAND OFF OF MY ASS RIGHT NOW!" 

"Shut up bitch." He squeezed your ass a bit.

"Harry..really..what's gotten into you?" Tears welled in your eyes.

"I want you, not just for sex, I want you as my girlfriend. But if I can't fucking have you in that way, I'm going to have you in a sexual way."

He went into his bedroom and threw you onto the bed, eying you hungrily.

"Please Harry..you know I'm still a virgin...." You said quietly.

"Yeah, and that makes it even better." He smirked.

"Harry please! Please take anything from me just please not my virginity...I'm saving it for-" You realized saying your boyfriend's name would make him even more upset so you said, "the right guy." 

"Oh, no no no. No way in hell am I letting that fag take your virginity. Sorry babe. It's gotta be me. Don't worry, I'll be gentle. Kind of." He smirked and started kissing you. 

As wrong as it felt, it also felt so right. There was so much passion in the kiss. You hate to admit it, but you actually kind of enjoyed it. You got really into it until he started to pull your shirt off. That's when you came back to reality and realized how long the whole thing was.  

A/N: So I am like so tired and I am almost falling asleep while writing this lol. But i still have to write an essay so this is much better than an essay aha...enjoy my fellow dirty minded directioners;)