Chapter 1-Getting Ready

If i get any fans, I'll be updating Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays. Earlier if I can get over 25 views! :) Follow me on Twitter @Sydney_RE14

Sydney POV: Me and my best friend Taylor Gaillers are going to be spending a week with one direction after they finished up with their world tour and x-factor business to spend time together after 3 years of Skype calls and text messages.

We put our make-up on. I put some shimmery tan and Taylor put on some greens mixed with various blues. That's her outside of the box ha ha. After that we were helping each other pick out our outfits. She had to chose between a green aero shirt and a blue shirt that had the cookie monster in front of the British flag. I picked the last one and she did too. She matched stonewashed skinny jeans and her black & white checkered shoes with lime green stripes.

I had a gray shirt with thin white stripes and black skinny jeans to go with it. I had on white ballet flats. Next i grabbed my stuff. I brought my purse along to go pick them up.

I sat on the couch in our apartment. I had already brought my stuff down when i heard Taylor coming downstairs. She had her black shiny sequin purse over her shoulder. "Taylor, I'm going to go get the car and bring it around front."I told her. She said,"Okay, seen ya in a minute girl!" I grabbed my keys off the hooked and walked out into the apartment buildings garage. I brought my car to life and pulled it up to the house. BTW I'm driving a little red volkswagen beetle. Me and Taylor picked it out together.

She was making breakfast which in my case was peanut butter bread. I sat down and had a slice adn a glass of milk.

After pulling up to the house I went back inside. "Taylor high tail it to the car!!" I yelled will i peeped my head in the door.

Let me know what you guys think. Comment, vote and even add this to your reading list if you like. Please follow @Sydney_RE14