C h a p t e r - 34

Thanks to all those who voted and commented

Thank you so so so much to all of u readers because of you all my book completed 10 k views...I am do happy for it...keep giving the love to this book❤❤❤

So let's start the story .

Alia's pov

Flashback

I slapped him hard on the cheek.

Varun- why u slapped me now?  Aren't u happy to see me?

Alia- u idiot, psycho, who the hell told u to come in front of the truck that day. You could have died that day. Do you even think before doing anything? What would happen to me, our baby, mom, dad, Bhai?

My tears were continuously flowing  from my eyes. He came towards me and wiped my tears.

Varun- shhhh. If that day I wouldn't have come in front of the truck then it would have hit u. And if u wouldn't have survived in that incident I would have died. You are my life without you I am nothing.

Alia- you are my life.  I also can't live without u. I am glad that God answered my prayers. Today is the best day of life because one toh u get out of coma today and our baby is born today.

Varun- he brought his dad's life with himself. I love u alu. I love u so so so much.

Alia- I love u too.

He leaned and captured my lips with his. It was soft and sweet kiss. But suddenly we broke it because my baby boy started crying.

Varun- he can't even let his dad kiss his mom. I am telling you alu he is jealous because you are not giving attention to him.

I hit Varun on shoulder.

Alia- he is not jealous but I think u r jealous that too of ur own son.

We started arguing and then again he started crying. We both laughed. Varun brought the baby to me and I breastfeed him.

Varun- so what is the name of our baby?

Alia- he is going to be our Krish.  Krish Varun Malhotra.

He giggled.

Flashback over

My thoughts broke down as I saw Krish coming in the room. He was running. He came towards me and hugged me.

Alia- what happened baby?

Krish- mamma daddy is coming. He will scold me.

Alia- why? What you did this time.