C h a p t e r - 33

Thanks to all those who voted and commented

Also I am so happy and it's credit goes to you who read this story . My story complete  9k + reads and 1k+ votes. Thanks to you all.

So let's start the story.

Alia's pov

I came out of my thoughts as listened to my krish's voice. He was my sunshine because the day he was born , he brought light in my dark life. He brought my Varun back . Yes it's true the day he born Varun came back from coma.

Flashback

After 9 months of incident.

From last nine months Varun is in coma. I don't when he will wake up. I pray everyday for him but God is not answering my prayers. We took him back to our home as doctor said that there will be the better environment for him. So we shifted him to our room with all his requirements.

I went inside the room to check in him. I saw him laying in the same position. I went near him and sat beside him on the bed.

Alia- Varun it's been 9 months. Please wake up. You have  slept enough now. I miss you.  Not for me at least wake up for ur dad he is waiting that when will his son wake up and will join him back in office, mom his waiting for his son to wake up so that she can feed his son his favourite food, Bhai is waiting for his little bro to wake up so that he can tease him and make fun of him. Di is waiting for his cute devar to wake and help her in making plans against Bhai. And saisha and Aryan are waiting for their chachu to wake up and play with them. And specially our baby who is soon going to come in this world wants his father to hold him or her first.

I took hold of his hand kept it on my swollen belly.

Alia- Varun feel our baby's heart beating and please wake up now.

Tears were flowing from my eyes. And suddenly I felt his hand moving. I was shocked would be an understatement. I wiped my tears and saw his hand moving and just at that movement I felt a contraction. And then I felt water between my legs. My water broke down. I called for mom dad. And Soon they were in room. Mom saw my condition.

Mom- prem called the driver fast. It's time of delivery.

Prem- I am.

Dii and Bhai also came. Bhai scooped me in his arms and took me downstairs.

Alia- dii...call the doctor...Varun...moved his hands...he is goi..ng to wake.. up now.

Di- what?

And dii called the Doctor .

And soon I was in hospital stretcher. It was paining like hell.