C h a p t e r - 19

Thanks to all those who voted and commented

This chapter is dedicated to one of my friend _themagicalstar_ . Thanks for always supporting me.

This is specially on special demand of u all and because my book completed more than 4k views and 600 votes thanku u to everyone of u for always showering this much love on my story.

So let's start the story.

Varun's pov (after a long time)

As I entered my office all the staff wishes me and brought a cake. I thanked everyone and cut the cake. I fed the first bite to my pa and then everyone.  As I entered inside my cabin it was filled with bouquet. Many of them were sent by my friends colleagues and clients. I thanked everyone for it. I started checking some files. I was engrossed in my work that somebody put hand on my eyes from back. I touched it was soft and delicate hand and it was of a girl. And I knew it was who.

Person- guess who it is?

Varun- it is one and only person who tortures me, hit me, irritate me, make fun of me, my sweet cute little angry birdy wifey.

She removed her hands and came in front of me and folded her hands and sat on the table after removing my files from there. 

Alia- you called me angry bird and when did I irritate u haan? And I hit you. are u seriously nuts?

She was looking really cute while putting a angry face .

Varun- but I said sweet also na.

Alia- so what?

She held my coller of the shirt and came close to me. She was just an inch away from my face. We were so close to each other that if I slightly move my face I will kiss her.

Alia- now I will tell u what is hitting ?

And then she started hitting me with her small delicate hands on my chest. And suddenly at that moment the door of my room open and with sudden shock she fell from the table on my lap and  wrapped my hands around her so that she do not fall.

I saw it was my pa and she was holding some files.

PA-  vo sir I came to give this files for signing. Sorry to disturb ur moment.

And then he kept the file fastly and went out.

Alia was so embarrassed that she stood up from my lap and sat on the sofa present at corner.

Alia- you sign the file and then we can go .

Varun- hmm.

I checked the file and signed it. I stood up and went outside of my cabin to give the file to my PA.