C h a p t e r - 29

Thanks to all those who voted and commented

So kalank has released today...and i can't wait to watch the film. So all of u should go and see the movie and make kalank a blockbuster.

For next chapter 28+votes.

Alia's pov

It was morning time and everyone was having breakfast on together because I have forced everyone to come out of their room. Only Varun was not here and I know why is it so?
I was waiting that maybe he will come.

Dad- alu why r u not eating?

Alia-dad I am waiting for Varun.

And then he didn't responded. I stood up and went upstairs towards the room and saw him looking out of he window.

Alia- Varun come and have breakfast.

Varun- I will eat in room only.

Alia- what the hell is this? Shut ur mouth and come with me.

I didn't listened to him and took his hand in my hand and walked downstairs. I saw everyone looking at us. I sat on my seat and Varun sat beside me. I filled his plate and then mine.

He was about to take a bite and just then dad stood up from his seat.

Alia- dad what happened? U haven't finished ur breakfast yet.

Dad- I can't eat my food sitting on the same table with this person.

He pointed his fingers towards Varun and left. Tears started flowing from mom's eyes so she also went.

Varun was about to go back but Bhai stopped him.

Sid- Varun u eat ur food. I will take care of mom dad.

And he took their plate and went to their room.

Shraddha- Varun u know what i always use to tell Mom and Dad that I want a brother who can take care of me, protect me and tease me. But they said Alia is there for me. And then I used to be like ok. But when I got married to sid I found a brother in you. I consider you as my brother only. I was shocked when jacqy said something like that about you but then I thought that you can't do something like that and I believe you. I know that my Varun can't do something like that. It will take some time but mom dad will understand you. But just wait for it.

And then dii hugged him. He hugged her back. After that dii went back to her room. We both had our the breakfast.

Varun was about to go office and just then that bitch entered with her 10 suitcases.