C h a p t e r - 20

Thanks to all those who voted and commented

First of all if u guys haven't watched kalank teaser then what r u waiting for. Go and watch it guys.

From now on i want at least 28+ votes on my story. Around 100 people read it but very less votes. So plzz vote. The day u complete the target I will post the chapter. It takes s lot of time think of the idea and to put them in correct words. So plzz vote.

So let's the story.

Alia's pov

All of us gathered towards the table for cake cutting. Varun cut the cake and was giving the first bite to mom .

Mom- beta now ur wife is here she should be the first one in every of ur things so first bite should be given to ur wife.

Ranveer- yaa yaa feed Alia naa. I will record it.

All of the them started teasing I was blushing. My face was looking like a red tomato.

He brought the the first bite of cake towards me as I bite a small piece and all of them started hooting. I was feeling like I was surrounded by teenagers.

Kriti- now Alia u feed the cake to Varun and the same cake which is in varun's hand.

Alia- what?

Deepika- what what? As krne se pyar badhta hai. So now do it fast.

I took the cake from his hand and fed him. After that everyone of us started talking. As we were busy in talking I saw kartik and sushant on stage.

Kartik- attention attention. So I seem that this party is going to be boring as I can see everyone one of u r busy in talking or either Mobiles.

Sushant- yaa so we decided to make this came interesting by a game. We are going to play paper dance competition. In this game all the couples will participate leaving Sid bhai and shraddha bhabhi as shraddha bhabhi is pregnant.

Kartik - vaise bhai u can participate in it if u want with some other girl.

Kartik said in a teasing way. I saw dii holding Bhai's hand .

Shraddha- no he will remain here only. He will not participate.

Sid- ok fine babe I will not.

I was sitting happy that dii had found a perfect person for herself. I can't think of anybody perfect for her other than Sid Bhai. I really hope that my and varun's relation will be like this in future.