C h a p t e r - 17

Thanks to all those who voted and commented

So after one month here is the next update.

Alia's pov

I woke due to the contineous rays of sun on my face. I stirred in my sleep and tried to change my position. But I was not able to something was holding me. I threw the duvet off face and saw that it was varun's hands which were wrapped around me. I freed my body from his hands. I sat on the bed. And my mind went to all those things that happened tomorrow. How he left me in room alone and then I called taap then that bastard misbehaved with me and then how Varun came rescued me. If he wouldn't have came on time, i don't know what would have happen. I know that he cares for me a lot and I am sure someday he will also be able to love me back .

After that I went to washroom and did my morning routine. As I came out of the room I saw him doing workout. He was doing push-ups that too shirtless. His whole body was in sweat but it was a scene to see. He was looking damn hot and sexy. I just wanted to kiss him hard on his lips. OMG what I am thinking. My thoughts broke down due to his voice.

Varun- just give ur thought a stop. I know i am looking hot and u want to kiss me baby.

Alia- what? Who the hell said this to you? I have seen much better bodies .

That will be a big lie.

Varun-whose body have u seen?

I could tell by his face expression that he was angry and damn jealous.

Alia- why should I tell u?

Varun- because i am ur husband and there should be no secret between a couple.

Alia-are u jealous?

Varun- why would I be jealous ? I am just asking casually.

Alia- because ur face says it. You are jealous. Don't be baby becoz i was just joking.

I started laughing. He grabbed a pillow from bed threw in my face. Now it was his turn to laugh. And then started the pillow fight. After sometime both of us fell on the bed. I could see feathers and cotton in whole room.

Varun- now tell me what all happened tommorow?

Alia - I..he...molest...me..

Varun - I can't understand what r u saying? Plzz speak clearly and properly .

And then I narrated him the whole incident .

Varun- Alu how can u be so careless that u didn't see who it was ? You should have asked?

Alia- I was crying so i didn't asked the person .

Varun- and can I ask u miss raichand why were u crying?

Alia-oyyy it's Mrs.Malhotra now.

Varun-oops sorry Mrs. Malhotra now plzz tell me why were u crying?

I didn't knew knew what to say and i am sure if I will tell him the reason he will tease me .

Varun- oh hello stop dreaming and tell me why were u crying?

Alia-vo...vo I was crying because you left to roam around the city with jacqy leaving me alone in this new city. I was feeling lonely and alone.

Varun-u could have told me I would gave taken u with me and by the way who told u u went with jacqy. I went for a walk. I was in the park which is near the hotel. You called taap and she scolded me so much.

Alia- sorry. I thought u went to with her.

Varun-ok fine wait here till I dress up then we will go roam around the city. And we can shop something for our family members.

Alia-why jacqy is not here?

Varun- no she went back to Mumbai due to business problems.

Alia- oh ok.

And then he went inside the bathroom. As he went inside I started jumping here there and started dancing. Finally that bitch went away and i am sure taap had done something. I messaged her a thank u. I wore a peach colour summer dress and tied my hair in a high ponytail and applied makeup.

After sometime varun too came out of the room and dressed up and then we went to roam the city.

                  ⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

After one month

Taap - Alu have u called everyone.

Alu- yaa I have and I have also send the invitation cards.

Rhea- I don't want any mistakes tomorrow so do all the works properly. Afterall after 5 years we are celebrating this day.

Taap-mom I know plzz don't take any tension nothing will go wrong tomorrow.

Aryan- dadi dadi.

Rhea- yaa baby.

Aryan- I will give this to him tomorrow. Is it good. Mom helped me in making this.

Rhea- it's very good but why did u bother ur mom. U know na new baby is about too come soon. And ur mom should rest nowadays.

Aryan-Dadi she helped me I made it in my own.

Rhea- oh that's good. Alia u go and make Aryan ready he has to go for his swimming classes.

Alia-ok mom. Aryan come. let's go.

I dressed Aryan and went to my room for taking my purse.

Aryan- Alu chachi u made chocolate cake na. It's my favourite and his also.

Alia-yaa baby I made chocolate cake only.

Varun-which cake?

I turned around and saw varun coming behind me.

Aryan- vo chachu chachi prepared cake for u...

I cut aryan in between.

Alia- vo I prepared a cake for Aryan as he wanted to eat. Haina Aryan.

I winked at him.

Aryan- yaa chachu .

Varun-ok. Vaise where are u going?

Alia-i am going to drop aryan for his swimming classes.

Varun- I will drop him and tell mom I am going office as some clients have came from foreign for the meeting.

Alia-fine.But come soon.

Varun- I will try. Ok bye.

————————————————————
Finally a update after a long time. So any guesses what is the occasion.
The one who will guess it first and the guess will be correct will be in the the next chapter for a small cameo.

Dedicated to all the readers.

I hope you all liked it.

Do vote and comment.

See you all soon.