C h a p t e r - 2

Thank u so much for ur votes and comments

Imperial college

Varun's pov

I was sleeping peacefully but someone started tapping me. I woke up with a jerk and found myself in class sleeping.

Mohsin- finally this idiot woke up.

Sushant- yaar how much u sleep from last 15 mins we were shouting tapping.

Varun- u know na i hate history class . so i took a nap.

Kartik- ok fine now lets go canteen. Its a break.

We all went towards canteen.

Varun- yaar wait i have to go to library to take a book. You all go and sit in canteen. I will come in 5 mins.

They all went to canteen and i went to library.

Alia's pov

Taapsee- lets go to canteen its a break time and my bhai will also be there.

Alia- ok u all go i will come in five mins. I want to issue a book from library.

Shivi- ok fine.

And then they all went and i went to library.

I was searching for the book. Finally i saw the book. I held the book and tried to took it out of the shelf but i saw some other person taking it out the same book from other side. We both were fighting for the book and at last i won. I went to the receptionist and asked to issue this. But as i was going to fill the book registration. I saw the same boy.

Boy( receptionist)- hey can u get the extra copy of that book.

Receptionist- sorry sir but there is only one copy and that too mam(pointing towards me) has taken.

He turned towards me.

Boy- oh so u were that girl who was snatching this book. Give it to me I took it first.

He took the book from my hands.

Alia- can't u see I have taken it give it to me back.

Boy- no.

We both started snatching the book.
And at last the book was in divided in two parts one in my hand and other in that boy's.

Reception- what the hell have u done? Now u both pay for the book.

Alia- I didn't do it. He has done this. Ask from him.

Boy- u have done.

We both were blaming each other.

Receptionist- I said u both pay for the book.