C h a p t e r - 24

Thanks to all those who voted and commented

First of all if u still haven't listened  to the kalank title track . Then what are u waiting for just go and listen it.  I must say it's a magical song. Varia are looking fabulous in it.

At least 28+ votes for next chapter.

So let's start the story.

Varun's pov

I don't know what happened but Alia ran away as soon as I proposed her. I ran after her without listening to others who were telling her to stop.

I ran fastly and saw the door of our room opened. I entered inside and saw Aloo sitting near the bed and her face was covered with her hands. I sat near her and hugged her and tried to console her.

Varun- Aloo what happened why u ran like that?  I am sorry if I said something wrong.

She didn't said anything for a minute but then looked up and said.

Alia- Varun do u really love me?

Varun- what?

Alia- I am saying that do you really love me or was it just a game proposal .

Varun- and why do you think it was real.

Alia- because the way you said and I was seeing in ur eyes that if you are lying or not but I saw only truth . So answer me the truth that do you really love me or not.

Varun- yes.

Alia- what??

She was literally shocked by my answer.  I held by her by her shoulder.

Varun- yes I really really love u my aloo. It's true and I don't know when and how I start loving but i  know that I love u and I want to spend my whole life with you. I know that you might don't love me but I will make u....

Alia's pov

I cut off his words by placing my lips on his. I started kissing him but he was not responding. I was about to backout when suddenly he held my cheeks and started kissing me and as soon as he responded I parted my lips and he entered his tongue inside my  mouth started tasting each and every corner of my mouth.

After a while we parted away and he joined his head with mine.

Alia(whispering)- I love u.