C h a p t e r - 8

Thanks to all those who voted and commented on my story

Alia's pov

After sometime we all landed in Rajasthan. From there we all went to the haveli by cars.

The haveli was so beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off it.

As we entered through the gates some people welcomed us they showered flowers on us and some ladies were doing ghoomar

As we entered through the gates some people welcomed us they showered flowers on us and some ladies were doing ghoomar. They were wearing lehanga and some light jewelry and then one of them came towards me and dragged me to dance with them. They made me stand in circle and then started doing dance around me in circle. I was feeling very awkward standing in middle and then varun came in the circle started dancing and motioned me to dance and then we both danced.

After the beautiful dance with Varun we all went in the haveli and then uncle (prem) announced something.

Prem- listen everybody from tomorrow onwards our guests will start coming the haveli will be full so I am saying that in one room two people will stay. Ok. Thee bride and groom will only stay alone in the room.

All-ok

All the elders went to their rooms . kriti sushant, and pari arjun took one one room each and kartik took one room with one of his friend and then me taap jacqueline and varun were only left.

Jacqueline- varun babe we both can take one room.

Taap- no.

Jacqueline- why?

Taap- because we both will take one room.

After some argument both of them left to their room .

Varum- ok then we both can take one room if u don't have any problem. ok miss angry bird.

Alia-hmm ok fine.