C h a p t e r - 12

Thanks to all those who voted and commented

So let's start the chapter.

Varun'pov

I called alia in my room as I have to discuss something important with her.
I was thinking that am I doing right  with her or not but it is right for both of us. I will not be able to give anything to her which she dreamt of. My thoughts of chain broke down when somebody knocked on the door. I saw it was alia.

Varun-alia come inside.

Alia-yaa why u called me I was going to sleep.

Varun- actually I wanted to discuss something important to u but I don't know how to say.

Alia-vee u r scaring me just tell what it is?

Varun- alia I want to say that u know that I don't love u and that day all I said was because I saw from the mirror that dad was watching us. So I have to pretend. I was going to tell u that day only. The thing is that is that I love Jacqueline and she also love me. We both love each other. But I can't this to dad as u know that he wanted us to get married. So I am saying that we will get married and than we can pretend to be a happily married couple in front of our parents and after 6 months I will give u divorce we will say that this marriage is not working and then i can get married to jacqy and u can get married to whom u want to.

She didn't said anything for a good whole minute. I was tensed that what will be her decision.

Alia- okay. 

I was so happy that she understood me but then she just left the room. I think that she needs sometime. I called jacqueline and told her everything and she was happy with it. I slept peacefully after that.

Alia's pov

As i entered my room I fell on the floor tears starting flowing from my eyes.  I was totally shattered. My heart crushed into million pieces. I was crying for whole night that why God did this to me am I so bad that nobody can love me.

I washed my face it was pale and my eyes were red . I know that jacqueline don't love her and she is just using him which he can't understand but I will not give up on our marriage I will try to make it work. But again some tears made their way. But suddenly everything blackout .

Third person's pov

Everyone settled on the breakfast table all the males were discussing about the about business and all the females were discussing about the wedding shopping.

Shraddha- Aryan go and call Alu mausi from room.

Aryan - ok mamma.

After sometime Aryan came downstairs.

Aryan- mamma Alu mausi is sleeping on floor and she is not waking up.

Shraddha- what?

All the family members ran to her room and saw alia lying unconsciously on floor. Varun came and picked her up and laid her on bed. They sprinkled water on her face but she didn't wake up.

Prem- varun called Dr. Sharma now and say it's urgent.

Varun nodded and doctor came soon and he checked her.

Doctor- I gave her injection soon she will gain conscious and i have written some medicine give it to her. She fainted because of some tension and as her eyes are red and swollen I think she cried a lot. So I will remind u to keep happy environment around her. If she take more tension her condition may be worsen.

All of them nodded and doctor went out.

Shraddha- mom stop crying our Alu is fine now.

Anjali- but if Aryan wouldn't have came on time her condition could have been worse. What tension was she having that she cried all night. Do anyone of u know.

Everyone of them denied but someone was their who knew that he is the reason of her condition.

Rahul- we all should go down and give some rest to her.

Anjali- no I will stay here with my daughter.

Rhea- anjali we all will go varun can stay here.

Varun-yaa aunty is mom is saying right I will stay here u all can go .

Everyone of them left and went downstairs. Varun brought his laptop and some office files and started working in her room.

After sometime alia gain the conscious she was holding her head varun saw that and went towards her and made ber sit up and sat beside her and gave her some water.

Varun- how r u?

Alia-i am fine now but what happened to me.

Varun-when Aryan came to your room to wake u up u were lying unconsciously on floor and then we called doctor. He said that u were tensed about something and u cried for a long time as ur eyes were red and swollen .

Alia-hmm.

Varun- alia why u cried and that too all night?

Alia- voh..vo act...ual..ly.

Varun- alia it's ok if u don't want to tell me.

After sometime a family member came and checked on her.

______________________________________

Dedicated to all the readers.

I hope you all liked it.

Do vote and comment.

See you all soon.