I Want "Tweet" The Boy - Chapter twelve

The stars disappeared in the sky, the moon looked blurry, nothing is clear, I badly wanted that night to end up in a good way, I was confusedly in a mess …

It didn't take too long until my hero came and took me to the mentioned hospital, I didn't tell granny, she was asleep and she probably won't get up in eight hours after the soporifics she took, so I just left ..

We arrived and saw Mrs. Justin waiting, as she saw me she hugged very tight, then turned to my prince charming and said " Obviously you drove her, Thank you !"  He nodded his head, " What happened? " I said, she started telling what happened after a moment of silience while she was preparing herself and concentrating " It was probably twelve when I woke up on a breaking table noise, I couldn't see Justin next to me in bed, I got worried and went down to see what's going on, I slowly moved on the stairs, the noise continued but it wasn't something breaking this time, it was like somebody is hitting the wooden desk in my husband's office, I was too afraid to open the door so I looked from the key's hole and I saw three men in black clothes and the table In the middle of the room was broken, I saw my husband sitting on a chair in the end of the room with one of the guys standing beside him, the other two guys were messing the room, looking everywhere, throwing papers everywhere one of them yelled at Justin " Tell me where they are! Don't lie!" Then my husband weakly answered " I told you they're in the last bookshelf, I swear I'm not lying! Just take them and leave please!" but poor him, the bad guy started to yell and say that he's lying so he hurt him, I turned around not to see what they did, I couldn't see my husband gets hurt anyhow! I wanted to go and get the phone to call policemen but they will be gone before justice arrives! When they seemed to be hopeless of finding what they were looking for, they moved towards the door, so I ran and hid under the stairs, they moved directly towards the front door and left the house, the whole thing didn't take more than a few minutes, I went to Justin he asked to take him and the children and go to the nearest hospital, he didn't explain anything to me, he just ordered and I obeyed, then I came here, and called you Molly! And  that's what happened!"

I sat on a chair, trying to realize what she said, Harry's eyes were wide opened " But, Mrs. Eve, Have you seen anyone's face?" He asked in a worried manner, she turned to him " unfortunately no, son, but I can say they weren't black because their accent seemed normal!" She answered, " Talking about the voice, do you still remember the man's voice? I mean the one that yelled!"  He continued asking, " Uh, Probably yes!" she answered again, I decided to enter the conversation " What did you mean with "I didn't do what you told me" what didn't you do?" I asked, she breathed " Before you leave, you asked me not to ask Justin any question that might bother him and to keep on trusting him … I was a stupid lady and didn't trust my love life, and when I asked him if you were telling the truth he was about to tell me, but .. I don't know what happened, he just whispered "Not now, Eve, Later, Eve Later!" as if somebody was watching him,  I can't assure anything, what I'm telling you, is what I'm ninety five present sure it's true!"  she answered while taking her breath and erasing a tear every a few words … " Did you call the cops??" Harry asked, " Yes I did, they came here and asked me few questions but Justin was tired and asleep and I begged them not to wake him up, they're maybe now in the house trying to know who those were …" she answered " You begged them Instead of supporting them?!" I asked, she turned to me " because he was tired, sick, afraid, and asleep! He had to have a rest!" , I only nodded my head, after few moments I found her saying " Look, The truth is .. He asked me to pretend that he's asleep, he begged me for this and not to tell anyone, but I just need somebody to share my problems with ,right? Probably you're not old enough, but this problem is about you and the money your parents left you right?", I was surprised by her words, if he was really innocent why would he escape from the detectives! I nodded my head while saying " You mean the money my father left for me and mom, because even if the moon is blurry, there's still light.." I caught Harry's hand and stood up while saying "  He shouldn't have escaped from the policemen, You shouldn't have helped him since you believe he's innocent.. "  she wanted to defend herself " I know, But ….What if .. what he is hiding is worth it!" She replied , Harry started to talk again " Ok, since he's awake, why don't you Molly go in and talk to him, the hospital is safe and he can say whatever he wants to say, nobody is watching him, right?" he said, we both turned to him, she said " I'm his wife, and I kept on asking him, but he always could escape from my questions, I hope you Molly succeed!" I turned to her and nodded my head in a Okay way, with my face full of hope and worry, I moved towards his room..