I Want "Tweet" The Boy - Chapter nineteen

Hello! I know it’s been a while, a really long while, but anyways here it goes, i’ve been thinking about a whole new fanfic but i gotta finish this one first at the same time this Tweet The Boy thing will be a  sort of total new fanfic, i mean i’m going to try to improve some stuff and so on  ...

This chapter as some of you may have known is written by my bestie Jasmine, she also wrote a short fanfic (a Zayn one!) so go read it, it’s AH-MA-ZAYN! And i’m doing my best to persuade her of another fanfic, she just needs encouragement ‘cause she got the skills!!

oh and i sort of wrote the last couple pages but their ideas are hers ...

You guys must have forgotten what happened in the last couple chapters so here’s a quick flashback!

 “ After arresting the man that wanted to revenge by destroying Molly’s father’s company and taking it from her uncle, Molly realizes that that guy is Harry’s father who Harry had told her about before , she finds that everything makes sense this way and that when Harry left her to meet the bad guy alone in the manager office, he was actually afraid of seeing his father or opposing him, But then when she meets Tweet for the first time after that she starts to find out that her feelings towards him started to change and that she’s afraid that he might be like his father deep inside... Harry then sent her a Sweet Pea flower, and asks Molly to find out what it means, then they both go in a date in Molly’s bookshop and work together .. at the end of the day they both think it’d be better if they took a break especially because Harry found it so difficult to face who he loves with a truth like he’s the son of a guy like that, although it’s better for both of them, they both felt hurt and sad because of miscommunications, then Molly realises that Sweet Pea means goodbye in winter ...The next day at school Zac who once tried to use Molly’s feelings towards him, tells Molly that he has changed and he really likes her but she doesn’t believe that, until she saw a picture of Tweet kissing Betty the blonde ex of Zac, she realises that Zac really wanted to use her,, she decides that she should use Zac just like he wants to use her, to get her revenge and to make Harry jealous .. Now it’s the new chapter :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Molly's POV:    

''It's a win-win situation Lara''.  That was the last thing I said to Lara after telling her my idea about using Zac to make Harry jealous and soon enough I realized that It was the  worst idea my nerdy brain has come up with!!

I got out of the class room leaving Lara going to a History class, I wanted to have fresh air WITHOUT Harry, Zac or the blond popular '' GIRL'', so I went so far away, to the roof of the school. ''Finally alone'' I said and I didn't even realize it was out loud unless I heard someone saying:                  '' think again ''.

 '' Zac?? , what are you doing here don't you have a class?'' I said with surprise.  '' Don't YOU have a class??'' he quickly replied. I just hate it when people answer your question with another question, '' No, I wouldn't miss a class. I just needed to get some fresh air''. We stayed in the SILENT MODE for about ten minutes and then he began to talk '' molly, I know you remember what happened in our last date and I know you are really upset and hurt, but let me make it up to you and give me a second chance and I promise I won't screw it up this time'' he said in a really sad way that I totally didn't buy. ''You still didn't tell me why you are up here and why you aren't in your class!!''  I replied in a cold uncaring way.   '' Haven't you heard any of the things I just said.  Molly, I'm telling you I've changed I am not Betty's Zac any more, I don't care about her, I don't care about making her jealous any more, please give me another chance, please!!'' said Zac and I couldn't believe that he was literally begging for second chance.'' How can I be sure that you are not playing on me again?''.   ''You just say YES and I'll prove it every day'' he quickly replied trying to hear the YES word from me, and I   – wanting to make Harry jealous and thinking that Zac is faking and soon will be bored and drop the whole thing – said ''OK, I forgive you for now come and pick me up at 8''. As soon as I said these words I hurried down stairs hearing Zac shouting behind me '' wait".