I Want "Tweet" The Boy - Chapter Four

The moment I've been waiting for , for a complete year, finally came true, the thoughts in my head were going crazy, what kind of fairytales mine is? What am I gonna do about the dress, the make-up, the hair.. you know I'm a girl I should think about these things every single minute when something like this happens, Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice yelling at me " Molly, Girl, I've been looking for you everywhere, Help me girl! I'm melting! " she said, she didn't seem to breathe while talking " Easy, Lara, Deep breath" I said ,She obeyed me and breathed, " Now talk" I continued, " Moments ago, I was surprised by a wonderful person who is chased by all the girls around the whole school!" I interrupted her "Harry?" I asked in a ridiculous look, " Yes, HIM!" She answered, then she calmed down and said coldly" He changed his mind about the prom and I was the hottest girl who that annoying young lady was talking about!" She had that super happy look, She's been my friend since we were  four years old, and I'm supposed to be happy, but, I don't know why I got that feeling that controlled my whole moves, I just stood there in a shock, this is a mess, minutes ago I had the best feeling ever, now I'm facing a strange feeling that I never felt before and I don't even know why I felt it, I didn't smile as I was stood in front of Lara with wide open eyes , an uncertain smile and shaking lips, she noticed my shock and said in a quite sad manner " Is everything ok, Molly? I thought you would be happy for me." I answered immediately as I started to wake up slowly and force my lips to form a beautiful happy smile " Yes, sweet heart, everything is completely fine, I just can't believe that we both lived our happy moments at the same time " she replaced that sad look with a surprised one and said" Your happy moment …? " I smiled wider and answered in the same cold way" Zac has just done the same " the girl screamed as she hugged me tight , I put my arms around her, i should admit that hugging is a really good way to know what others feel about you and I could know that she was really happy for me, I didn't seem to be the same, I hope she couldn't recognize my feeling… 

As we hugged, my eyes fell on him, moving towards us slowly, fighting his mouth to smile a wide, light smile, I stopped the hug as I saw him getting closer, Lara saw me looking at someone so she turned around and looked at him, as soon as her eyes met him she had the wildest smile on her face, I drowned again in my thoughts for a while ,while staring at his shirt, I felt he was looking at me but I can't be sure from that, maybe this is what I wanted, " Hey, Molly , are you okay? You don't look good.." He said as my eyes started to go higher till it reached his face, I smiled and said" Yes, I'm fine I'm just little bit tired, it was a busy day besides I'm really happy, things are going great" I pushed my glasses to my face softly as I felt they were falling, I smiled wider and looked at Lara then at him and said" I hope you guys have the best night in your lives "  he had a tiny shy laugh as he looked at the ground then moved his eyes to the lockers with his familiar smile," Thank you, Molly" He said, then looked at me again" It wouldn't have happened, if I hadn't met you." he said, I felt his eyes staring at mine, was it just what I wanted this time? A second of silence passed, I couldn't prevent my sad looks, he stopped smiling in that moment, the thoughts overwhelmed me annoyingly so I decided to cut it also because Lara was standing I didn't want her to have any thoughts about what I was in, " So I think I should go now, I have a lot of things to do, Bye " I said ,to run away from this dark place, trying to find somewhere clear to think clearly ,arrange my thoughts and to know why this sadness controlled me, I should also admit that this moment of silence was less than the period of time it takes to say the word "Hey" but, it was enough to me to know that I was falling in love with that smile, which was completely wrong, I'm not supposed to love my best girl's boy! And I'm not supposed to do it after I finally made my hope come true! Besides he liked Lara, so I shouldn't think too much about him, he's already taken…

    So , That was on Thursday, I still had the whole time after school and the whole time before it's eight next day to get ready for the prom, and I should say that I wouldn't have succeeded in this if Lara hadn't helped me.

I think I should also mention my granny's feeling when I told her about the prom, she was so happy, her granddaughter finally had a boy's attention..

Me and Lara spent the quite two days in malls and our rooms, trying to know what fits us more, and chatting what we're gonna do, well she was saying what she's gonna do, I didn't say much, I was just paying attention, she didn't seem to notice that as she was really happy..

Finally, now it's 8:00 pm exactly, I remember what Lara decided to wear it was a beautiful pink dress, that was over the knee, when you look at it, the first thought that comes to your mind is about ballet girls and their sweet dresses, she must have been staring at her mirror at that moment, checking that nothing is missed, I was doing the same in front f my mirror, staring at my purple, tall, fancy dress, and my brown wavy hair ,I did my best to look like a princess it's any girl's passion, it didn't take too long until I heard somebody hit the bell button, then somebody opened the door, surely it was granny, I immediately went down stairs as I could hear her greeting Zac, then she said" Take care of her, please" with a smile, he smiled back " don't worry, I'm going to sacrifice my soul to make her happy " I heard these words and started to forget all the thoughts that was blowing my mind up, I mean looking at his face, his eyes, how he smarten, that made me melt, like a piece of ice in the hottest summer noon,  I walked slowly to him, I tried to act like those girls in movies, they look so beautiful when they move slowly to their man and look at the ground for a moment then turn their sights to him for another moment, I hope I succeeded in this, he was looking at me, probably he liked my look, as I reached the door , kissed my granny's cheek and said" Bye, granny", " Have a good night sweetheart" she replied, then he offered his hand to me to put my palm on it, I obeyed smiling, as my hands touched his, I got that weird feeling again, but I ignored it, everything was amazing, I had to be happy…

It didn't take too long either to reach the prom, I entered the place, I was surprised by the lights , the music, everything, that wasn't usually my type of nights but if it's gonna give me love, I think I should go through it….  I saw the place it was amaze, I saw a beautiful rhyme of dancing moves that perfectly fit the song, I'm sure that I'm going to be forced for a dance, but I'm also sure I'm going to mess up, among all the crowd I saw the two new couple, standing there next to a table, Zac saw my eyes were looking at them, " Let's go and greet your friends" He said, smiled and moved silently towards them, we greeted them , then a slow song started to play, Zac in a romantic way offered his hand " Ermm, Would you like to have this dance?" he asked,  Lara shocked Harry's arms in a funny way and said" Let us dance too", then I accepted Zac's request with a light smile and moved into the dance area, it didn't take too long until we saw Harry and Lara following us, I wasn't a good dancer but I love dancing, It makes me feel free, so I usually dance alone in my room, sometimes with Lara, anyways we started the dance, moving slowly with the melody, my dress was dancing with me, I closed my eyes and felt the beauty of that moment, it was one of the best moments I've ever lived in my whole life, this guy, this dance, they were so enough to me to think that I'm a princess, and he's my prince charming, while the dance we chatted, laughed , had a really good time I could feel him laughing from his heart and his eyes make the stars look like they're not shining, but all this can disappear with one word, During the dance, I suddenly started to think, why did he ask me? Is this just because of the ball situation, it's undoubtedly not, what if he was using me. but this can't be true, the thoughts started one more time to worry me, so I stopped the chat for a moment then started to ask in a friendly way " Zac" I said, " Yeah, Molly" He replied, I directly him asked" Why did you choose me?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Thaaaank You For Reading :D , If you liked it please vote, if you didn't please comment saying why, this will help me so much :) THANK YOU one more time :D