58

~Vincent's POV~ DOUBLE UPDATE Y'ALL!

"Oh my gosh," Tifa squeals, watching the cheesy engagement video with everyone else. Cid chuckles and shakes his head.

"He can be such a wimp when it comes to Yuffie."

"I agree," I nod, leaning up against the wall.

"So Vince," Tifa wiggles her eyebrows at me suggestively.

"No."

"Aw," she pouts playfully. I don't care if we started dating before them, it's not happening for a long time. She knows it too.

"How awkward was it for you to be in there?" Barret looks at me, laughing.

"A little," I shrug. "Especially when she started crying."

"We should start humming 'here comes the bride' when she walks by next," Denzel smirks at me. I just smile and shake my head.

"It's getting late, so I'm going to bed," Red yawns.

"What time is it anyway?" Barret sighs.

"Eleven thirty," I shrug. Cid nods and goes back to the wheel, turning us around gently and then going down the ladder to make sure the ship doesn't drift away overnight. I sound like we're at sea...

"To the bed!" Tifa announces and Barret chuckles, shaking his head and looking down at Denzel.

"Happy with your family fantasy now?"

"Maybe," he grins up at him and Barret ruffles his shaggy hair playfully.

"Well I'm exhausted," Cid says, climbing back inside. Then his phone begins to ring and he holds it to his ear with a groan. Even though he looks grumpy, we all see his blue eyes light up and share a look. Shera. "Oh hey! This late? Oh. Wow. He what? Hang on." His voice trials off as he walks down the hall, his joyful laugh ringing through the Highwind.

"Somebody's in love!" Barret sings in a retarded voice.

"How many somebodies?" Red's eyes flicker to me.

"Eh, quite a few," Barret shrugs. "Let's see... There are the five  years olds, the use-to-hate-each-others, and the two people that make no sense together."

"Hey!" Tifa protests.

"It's alright, I approve!" Cait Sith says.

"No one cares, Cait," I laugh. Tifa rolls her eyes and leans into my side. I instinctively drape an arm around her shoulders.

"I do," Cid says, coming back into the room with his phone still by his ear. "No? Oh, okay. Sure. Mhmm." Then he adds in a whisper: "Love you too. Bye."

"Aw, Cid wuvs Shewa," I coo in a high pitched voice. He glares at me and jams his phone back in his pocket.

"Cloud and Yuffie, sittin in a tree," Denzel sings randomly. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes a baby, then they get married. The end."

"That was a lovely song," Tifa says sarcastically.

"I know," he grins at her and I roll my eyes, pushing off the wall.

"Where are you going!?" Tifa protests.

"Bed," I yawn. I'm still not used to this whole mortal thing yet, even though Chaos is still inside me. I'm not sure how that works, I'm no scientist. At least, not anymore I'm not.

"I'm coming too."

"Okay," I shrug. Cid shoots a glare at Barret, who makes a comment about being ashamed of his wife, which we all know he isn't. He's  just not a feelings guy. He doesn't express what he's feeling to anyone, he keeps it to himself or tells one person once.