Chapter 1

Third POV

" Yosh! I'm here for a new start. I better nail my first day in this firm."  Clenching on her bag, Last Name, First Name is filled with excitement with a mix of nervousness on her first day of work in this very new environment.

Going on her fourth year as an architect in an international firm back in her country, Singapore, she was transferred to the main branch of the firm, which is in Japan, due to some issues regarding her and her coworkers.

And that brings her today, on her very first day in the firm, Toei Designs Corp.

AKASHI SEIJURO

"Ano...Can I ask where the conference room is? I'm Last Name, First Name, the architect that was transferred from the Singapore branch." Ending her sentence with an inward praise to her self as she was able to speak the language well enough that the front desk lady was able to understand.

"Last Name, First Name-san? Good morning, let me call someone to assist you in the conference room 5." Thanking her, a guy was then walking her way and led her to the conference room which was in the 10th floor of this 13th floor building.

"Here you go. Please proceed inside, the meeting will start in 10 minutes." The guy spoke when both arrived.

"Thank you so much...?" Trailing off with her words as she wait for him to say his name.

"Oh! Please excuse my rudeness, I am Kabe Inosuke, nice to meet you!" In an instant he went all cheery and weared his goofy grin as he release the tension and awkwardness between the two of them.

"Thank you so much, Kabe-san. I'm Last Name, First name. I look forward to working with you."

Both of them then proceeded inside with all the other employees, waiting for the meeting begin.

AKASHI SEIJURO

"Before anything else, let me introduce to you a newbie, well she is no longer a newbie in this line of work but rather in this firm, Last Name, First name. Please introduce yourself." Kimura Hanako, the Department Head, spoke before going to their first agenda.

All eyes turned to the unfamiliar face present in the room that was seated at the last seat, left side of the table.

"G-good morning everyone. I'm Last Name, First Name, Architect I from the Singapore branch. Looking forward to work with you all."

"Please don't sit down yet, Last Name-san." Heeding to Kimura's request, Last Name-san remainedstanding.

"With her being new to the main branch, she has to be familiar with all the things happening here, generally how we do the work. Therefore, I will be needing one volunteer to take Last Name-san to be with her for a month or so until she is capable enough to take projects on her own." Finishing her announcement, one volunteer came standing with a face of excitement.

"I'll take her, Kimura-san!" A pinknette with a big bust came standing with a cheeky grin spoke.

With no other questions, the meeting proceed on the agendas and ended in an hour.

"I have to meet that senior that took me in." As Last Name trailed off with her thoughts, someone walked towards her before she can even leave the conference room.

"Hi! I'm Momoi Satsuki. Architect II. I'm so happy to have you with me, Last Name-chan." Momoi spoke with her usual cheery voice.

"Last Name-chan?!?!"