1st year Anniversary

************Liam's POV***************

Aria has been home sick the last two days with the flu and I am praying she is better when I get home from work because we leave for our vacation tonight. I don't want her being sick and miserable the whole time we are in Hawaii.

I needed to go pick up Aria's anniverary present and Oakleigh's present before I headed home.

I was getting Aria a one year wedding band and I was getting Oakleigh a toy.

"Liam?" Someone from behind me asked.

"Yes." I reply as I turn around.

"How are you?" Tasha asked.

"I'm good. How are you?" I replied.

"I'm good just picking up my mom's birthday present and my memory necklace of Brianne." She replied showing me her necklace.

I knew she was going to bring up Brianne. Everytime I see her she has to bring her up like it's my fault  she never made it or what we could of had together.

"That's nice." I choked out after staring at it.

"What brings you here?" She asked.

"I'm picking up a anniversary band for my wife." I said.

"That's great! I didn't know you got married? Since when?" She asked.

"It will be a year tomorrow." I replied.

"That's just great! Is it you and Aria or someone else?" She asked.

"Nope it's Aria, me, and our little girl Oakleigh now." I replied.

"I knew everything would work out with her Liam." She said.

"How's things with Parker then?" I asked.

"He's great... busy with work.. busy with life and not really sure where he's at right now." She replied quietly.

"He left you? I'm sorry." I replied.

"It's fine really. He gave me one of the best gifts ever. I have a little boy named Ethan. He's four months. He's great." She said.

"I'm glad something has been working out for you Tasha. I better get going though we are going to Hawaii for our anniversary and we leave tonight." I replied.

"Have fun. It was great catching up." She said.

I finished up and pulled into the driveway.

"Babe, I'm home." I said as I opened the door.

"In the living room." She replied.

"How you feeling babe?" I asked sitting down next to her wrapping my arms around her.

"A lot better." She said kissing me.

"That's good because I wasn't going to Hawaii alone." I teased kissing her back.

"I'm glad. What would I do without you for four days?" She teased.

****The next day****

We landed late last night and checking into our hotel and went straight to bed. Aria and Oakleigh were still asleep when I left the room to find coffee.

I was going to give her the band, coffee, and take her out today.

When I got back to the room she was in the shower while Oakleigh was sleeping away until I slammed the door. She busted out crying.

"I'm sorry Oakleigh. Did daddy wake you up?" I said as I grabbed her from her crib.

"Liam?" Aria asked.

"Yeah I got her." I replied.

"Okay."

"Let's give mommy her ring when she comes out of the shower okay." I asked.

Oakleigh and I laid on the bed watching tv patiently waiting for Aria to finish up. I looked over at Oakleigh and she was sound asleep. There went my big plan.

"Babe? Can you grab me my cosmetic bag?" Aria asked.

"Sure." I said as I grabbed it. I peered down only to see a pregnancy test sitting in the side pocket with a pink cross on it.

"Babe?" I asked.

"Yeah?" Aria asked as she came out with a towel around her body.

"What the hell does a pink cross mean?" I asked.

"What do you mean pink cross?" She asked with a slight smile on her face.

"You know what I mean." I replied.

"What do you think it means?" She teased.

"Are we about to have another Oakleigh?" I asked.

"I was hoping you'd be a little more excited." She replied.

"I was thinking it was meaning there wasn't an Oakleigh coming but if it means there is. That's great baby." I replied with a smile on my face.

"Happy Anniversary!" She said as I grabbed her and set her on the counter by the sink kissing her.

"I love you so so much baby." I replied.

"I took it this morning because I was wondering why I'd been throwing up and my boobs hurting like hell." She said.

"I can always massage them." I teased her.

"Oh shut up!" She said.

"Open your hand." I said.

"Why?"

"Just do it." I said as I placed a small blue box in her hand. I watched her face as she opened it. Her face had a huge smile with slight tears.

"Thank you! It's beautiful!" She said kissing me.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too babe. I have the best husband ever!" She replied kissing me again.

"And I have an amazing wife." I replied.

"Get in that shower so we can go do something." Aria said.

"Okay. Mrs. Collins." I teased.

*****Later that night*****

We took Oakleigh to the zoo, the beach, the carnival, and now we were going to eat and head back to the hotel.

"Happy anniversary baby." I said as I poured her a glass of wine.

"Happy anniversary to you too." She replied.

"So how are we going to do this with Miss Oakleigh and the new baby?" I asked.

"I guess we will do just like what we did with Oakleigh. Oh and we are going in when we get back to check on things." She replied.

"Okay. I have that day off anyways." I replied.

The rest of the night was peaceful and we enjoyed a nice supper and cuddled in bed while Oakleigh slept.

VOte(: Comment(:

Kind of short but oh well.

She's pregnant again! (:

Tell me what you think?

-Liz(: