Life Happens...

********Aria's POV********

Liam already left for work this morning. He has a big meeting today and he needed to get everything organized for it. So I am dropping Oakleigh off at Grandma Carol's today. We just pulled into her driveaway.

"Come on Oaks! Let's go see grandma." I said picking her up and covering her up.

"Carol, We're here!" I said.

"I'm in here." Carol said sitting on the coach with her morning coffee and morning news on.

"Oakleigh, Go see grandma." I said.

"Hi, Baby! How are you?" Carol asked picking her up.

"I'll pick her up tonight because Liam has a big meeting today and Oakleigh has a play date at 3 so I will be back around 2:30." I replied.

"Okay.. Sounds good. Be careful out there. There has already been three accidents this morning all because of this stupid rain and snow." She said.

"I will! Bye guys! Love you Oakleigh!" I replied and exited.

My phone had a new message when I got back into the car.

-Babe, Can you pick me up a coffee or latte? I could use one. BE CAREFUL driving too! Liam.

-Yes, Just leaving your mom's now. I will! Ari.

I pulled into the coffee shop just down a few blocks from Carol's. I grabbed my purse and hopped out of the esclade.

"How may I help you?" The small brunette at the till asked.

"I need one Vanilla Mocha Cap and a White Chocolate Latte."

"Okay. Is that all today?" She asked.

"You can throw on two blueberry muffins too."

"Okay. Your total is 12.45" She replied. "You can wait on this side." She added pointing to the left side.

"Aria?" I heard someone ask. Oh shit! I knew that voice.

"Umm hmm." I replied quietly turning around.

"How are you?" Brody asked.

"Perfect." I replied.

"That's good. You expecting again?" He asked.

"Yup we are." I replied.

"That's just great! How's that husband of yours?" He said smiling.

"Great as you can tell we are expecting." I replied irrated.

"Oh! So he's not an ass to you anymore?" He said with a cocky laugh.

"Look! I get that you want to make everything better but I have to get back to work." I said grabbing my cap and latte.

"Sure.. You wouldn't want your boss to fire you. Oh wait your husbands your boss." He said.

"Why are you doing this? You were the one that cheated on me with my best friend while we were engaged." I said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"This isn't fair." He said.

"What's not? Are you f**king kidding me? I have to get to work now!" I said as I slammed the door and went to the esclade.

As I backed up Brody came running out and banged on my window.

"Get the hell out of my face Brody!" I said.

"I'm sorry! I just hate the fact that you aren't mine anymore." He said.

"Well I will 'NEVER be yours!" I said as I pulled out of the approach.