Day with the Colins

**********Aria's POV***********

As I walked into the hospital I could already smell all the funky food cooking. I always hated hospitals but I decided to come today because Mr. Colins is doing alright today and Liam said it would help keep everyones mind off the accident.

"How may I help you mam?" The blonde skinny nurse asked hanging up the phone.

"I'm looking for Gary Colins."

"To the left, Room 14." She replied pointing around the corner.

The room was blue with an aquatic fish border, it had a large tv hanging on a stand, and it smelled of food.

"Oh.. Hello Aria! How nice of you to stop by?" Mrs. Colins said as she standed and gave me a hug.

"I wanted to check up on him and ask him a question when he wakes up later if that's fine with you?" I asked glancing over at Gary who was sleeping.

"No No be my guest! I know it's got to be hard for you to handle the office by yourself.. Have a seat." She said pointing to the red padded chair.

"Actually Liam has been lots of help...The other night he came in and we sorted everything out and Monday he is meeting Gary's clients." I said.

"So I'm alot of help?" I heard Liam say from the doorway as I turned to look.

"Yeah you actually are." I said smiling back at him. He smiled back and pulled up the chair next to me. I felt butterflies in my stomach everytime he smiled at me. I had gotten to know Liam a little better yesterday. I knew that he hated sushi which his mom fed him last night, I knew that his brother had two little girls Hannah and Lily, and I knew he loved them to death.

 I spent the whole day with the Colins family. I had so much fun and heard alot of great stories but now visiting hours were over. Liam and I hopped on the elevator to the parking garage.

"Let's go have dinner at that new bistro they just opened on 46th?" Liam said as he looked over at me.

"I don't know.." I hesitated.

"My treat... and you did last a whole day with my family." He teased.

"Fine.. you win. I'll meet you there." I said smiling now.

"I drive." He said snatching my keys out of my hand and taking off without me.

I followed him to his Lincoln Mks. He opened the door for me and handed my keys back smiling. We got to the bistro and sat at a booth near the window. We both ordered the special and a side salad.

"I think Dad really liked it that you came." Liam said taking a drink of his coke.

"Yeah I'm glad I got to see him.. and hang out with your family." I added.

"I agree with you...How many siblings do you have again?" He asked smiling.

"I have two.. Allie and Andrew.. Allie is getting married this summer and Andrew is married and has one little boy named Kingston... My mom is Carol as you know and my dad's name is Rick...My mom works at the bank and my dad is a accountant... that's pretty much it." I said watching Liam as he replied.

"Two favorite things and something you hate." He asked.

"Watching football, working out and something I hate.....Players."  I said giggling.

"No way favorite team?!" He asked shocked.

"Colts." I replied.

"Marry me right now! I'm suprised that you liked watching football let alone the same team as me." He repied.

"Yeahh.. My turn! A pet peev and something you look for in a girl." I said smiling at him as he shook his head.

"Loud and Abnoxious people and Awesome personality, very smiley, and not afraid to be herself around me."

I gave him the fair enough look.

"What do you look for in a guy?" He asked.

"Sweet, their eyes, and that smile that brings butterflies to your stomach."

We got our food and continued with the questions and anwsers. We laughed and had fun the whole time. I felt like there was never a dull moment with him. Was I falling for him? I asked myself. I think I was..he was hot, nice smile, amazing eyes, and he was someone I felt comfortable with. But this couldn't happen he was my new boss and it wouldn't be professional and if this never worked out it would be awkward at work. After supper we got into Liam's car again and he was going to drop me off. When we got there he got out and opened my door for me.

"Thanks for today Aria.. It kept my mind off my dad and I got to know more about you." He said smiling. God why did he have to keep smiling my stomach would be sore in the morning from butterflies.

"I had a great time with your family and you." I replied smiling back.

"Goodnight Aria." He said as he leaned in and kissed me on the lips softly. His lips tasted of the coke from and restruant and his breath was minty. His kisses were amazing and inside I was dying of excitement. Our kisses deepened and we both stopped for air smiling at each other.

"Goodnight Liam." I said kissing him once more before turning.

"Night Ari" He said again smiling and nibbling on his lips.

I had just kissed him and pretty sure it felt like heaven to kiss him. I got into the car when I remember kissing him lots the other night and it was like this only better.

So they finally kissed! and things are starting to heat up with them! (: vote, and comment please (: