Early anniversery present!

*********Aria's POV***********

***8 months later***

Andrew and Kelsey are expecting a baby boy in two months. My sister Allie is now married to her husband Seth. Chloe got proposed to and wants me to be a bridesmaid.

Liam and I have been together for 11 months so far. Our relationship has changed quite a bit. Liam sold his place and moved into my place. He recently has been working days and nights with Harrison over some new business stuff so the house has been pretty quiet.

I felt as if Liam and I have took a big dive down since Harrison and him have started with all this stuff. Liam would be home each night to sleep but that would be it.

Justin and I have become close friends again. He is coming home in a few weeks and we've been planning to meet up. He was very supportive of all my stuff I've been going through with Liam. Justin thinks that he has just been very busy and he's sure Liam is sorry for it.

It was already 9:30pm and I had a feeling Liam wasn't going to be home for a while so I jumped in a nice hot bubble bath. I had just jumped in when my phone went off.

"Hello." I asked.

"Hey, Babe. Just had to check if you were still awake. I'm on my way home now. What are you doing?" He said.

"Nope I couldn't sleep so I'm in the bath." I said.

"Thanks for waiting.." He teased.

"Sorry.." I replied.

"I just pulled in.. I'll see you up there." He replied hanging up.

I was suprised that Liam was home already usually he took until midnight. He walked into the bathroom smiling, kissed me and sat down next to the tub.

"How was the office today?" He asked.

"It was... okay." I said with a sad tone.

"What do you mean just ...okay?" He asked.

"Nothing.. It's just been different this last month.. I feel like I took over the whole department." I said.

"I know.. I'm sorry. Look you get on out and I will explain everything to you." He said rubbing my hand. I nodded and got out wrapping a towel around my body.

I walked into the bedroom and sat down next to him.

"The deal is over with and I will be around more. I promise. Here." He pleaded handing me an envelope.

I opened the envelope to see two plane tickets and hotel reservations for a week in Hawaii for the week of our anniversery.

"What? Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yeah.. Me and you are going to Hawaii." He said.

"Not for business right?" I asked.

"No silly.. for our anniversery." He said.

"Oh my god! I can't wait! I love you so much!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him.

"I love you too Ari! I'm sorry about the last month." He said kissing me again.

"This better make up for it." I teased.

"Oh it will!" He said.

************Liam's POV************

I knew that Aria was upset with me for never being around. I was busy dealing with Harrison and our new "deal" but truth is it wasn't much of a deal being tonight I lost the deal and I got stuck with moving to Colorado.

I have no idea how I am going to break it to her. Let alone ask her to come with me. I wasn't going to leave her behind. I know I had been lying to her lately and said everything will turn out good but it isn't. I don't want to move back to Colorado and be away from everyone.

I'm hoping that when we go on our vacation I can ask her to come with and maybe even propose to her because I love her alot and this last month has killed me being so distant from her which, I needed to change fast.

I don't even know what to say to Harrison. He has made me so made these last few days. He argued with me about everything and said that I had to be out of the office and down in Colorado right after I get back from Hawaii. Which gave me about two weeks to break the news to Aria.

I went to bed right after Aria did, I would go back to the office for the next week then our trip and then I was moving.

"Liam, Get up we're going to be late." Aria said throwing a pair of pants at me. I groaned and rolled over to see the alarm clock said 7:45 am.

"Shit!" I said jumping out of bed and putting the pants that Aria through at me.

"I'll be in the car." Aria yelled then closed the door behind her.

I grabbed a dress shirt and a tie and ran out the door. I would put them on when I got in the car. I got to the car and Aria was busy looking at her phone. I jumped in and whipped off my shirt putting the other one on.

"Nice. Liam." She teased me.

"Well if you would of woke me up earlier." I said.

"Hey! I tried but you just kept sleeping." She objected.

-Vote(: Comment(:

Think Liam is wrong for lying to Aria and hiding the last two months from her? did he make up with the vacation?

Kind of a short upload but I need to pack going out of town for the weekend.. I might wake up early tomorrow and upload again if you're lucky :P Next chapter will be mostly the vacation and maybe I will suprise you with some drama :P Anyways have a good weekend. (:

-Liz(: