Spreading the news

************Aria's POV**************

I finally got a good nights sleep after two and a half months. I reached up to scratch my head and saw something glisten on my hand. I then realized Liam had gave me back the ring and asked me all over again to marry him.

Right now I could not be happier. I was going to get married and start a family with the guy I love. To top it off I had someone that was willing to stay by my side through the whole thing.

Liam rolled over and smiled at me kissing me.

"Morning Babe" He said.

"Morning." I replied.

"Let's go do something before I have to fly out." He said.

"What? You have to leave today?" I asked.

"Ya I do but I am going to find someone to take over the business and I am moving back!" He said.

"What? Liam you can't just quit your job for me." I said.

"I love you Aria and I want to be there for you every step of this pregnancy." He said kissing my forehead.

"You will I am going to move with you. I pushed you away and now I can't do it again." I said.

"Your going to move down to Colorado?" He asked.

"Yes I will." I said.

"What about after you have the baby we move to Arizona? If not I will go anywhere you want to. It's just that I know you want to stay close to your family." He said.

"I think we should move to Arizona. My sister is moving after this year and my parents live down there in the winter." I said.

"I think that's a great idea baby." He said.

"And as for marriage we could wait until after the baby is born. I don't care what my dad thinks." I said.

"What about going to Hawaii again in a month? I can plan everything so you will not get stressed." He asked.

"Let's go two months after the baby is born just to space things out." I asked.

"Okay. Let's go shower for the day." Liam suggested dragging me out of the bed.

After lunch we went over to my mom's to tell her our news. We had just got there and she was busy watching all her lifetime shows on the couch and dad was out in the shop. Liam went out to the shop to see if my dad needed any help while I would tell my mom.

"So how'd this whole Liam thing happen?" She asked.

"Well, He told me the right story and he wasn't cheating on me." I said.

"And how do you know?" She asked.

"It's a long story mom but let's just say he didn't." I said.

"Okay. but if I hear he did it or is doing it. Is he going to hear it from me." She argued.

"Well he's not going to mom because we are starting our own family." I blurted out.

"Your? Wait. Your pregnant?" She asked.

"Yeah.. I'm going to be three months in a few days." I said.

"I'm going to be a grandma again!" She said and hugged me.

I was relieved that she was happy and excited for me. I was going to need her support.

"I'll tell your father for you." She said.

"Thanks mom." I said.

She even volunteered to stay with me while Liam was out of town. She wants to be with me when everything happens and I even told her about thinking about moving. She was sad but she was still supportive and wants me to start new.

Liam in the mean time was bonding with my dad. They came inside about an hour after being here. They were having an intense conversation about cars and business.

"You ready? We still have to go see my mom before I fly back." Liam asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

*****Two hours later*****

We had told Liam's mom, Hannah, and Lily. They were all excited and the girls were going crazy about it. We were having a great time at her house but Liam's flight was leaving in an hour and we needed to get going.

We said our goodbyes and took off to the airport. We got there just in time for his gate.

"I'm coming home in a week or two." He said.

"Actually remember before we met up at the hotel?" I asked.

"Yeah." He replied.

"I kinda booked flights just in case I didn't get to see you and you left already." I said.

"You did?" He said.

"Yeah I leave in two days." I said smiling.

"Thank god! I don't think I can stand another week to two weeks alone." He said picking me up wrapping my legs around him.

"I will see you in two days. I love you." I said kissing him.

"I will see you there. Love you." He replied smiling and kissed me again.

He kissed me one more time before leaving onto the plane.

Vote(: COmment(:

Tell me what you think?

-Liz(: