Unforgettable

***********Liam's POV**************

Last night had been amazing. The christmas party turned out perfect, Aria loved her present, and I loved having her in my arms.

She laid right next to me sound asleep, her face was perfectly placed on the pillow, and her hand was on my arm. The blankets were wrapped around her perfect figure and wrapped around me.

Everything changed when my phone rang. Mom was on the other line screaming and crying.

"Liiaammm! Get down.. to..to.. the ..hospital now!" She screamed crying.

"Mom slow down and explain to me what is going on." I said now frantic of what had happened.

"Just get down herrree pleassee." She cried.

I knew that something bad had went wrong with dad which made me even more scared.

"Liam, What's doing on?" Ari asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"Get dressed I'll explain in the elevator." I said as I threw on my clothes. Aria was inching out of bed with her blackets still around her.

"Ari, I've seen you naked before you don't have to hide it.. Hurry up babe." I said smirking at her as she blushed.

We go into the elevator 5 minutes later. I explained to her that it had to do with my dad and I'm sure it wasn't going to be good.

"Liam.. Why don't I go home so you can deal with the family problems?" She asked squeezing my hand in hers.

"No Ari, I....I.. need you right now. Your the closest thing I got." I sobbed as I looked away from her.

"I'll stay!" She said turning my face to face hers. It felt so good to know that Aria was going to be there for me in a hard time that I'm going to need her. We got to the hospital and walked upstairs to find the upstairs was going crazy with people running everywhere. We entered my dad's room and it was packed with my family members crying. My mom ran up to me throwning her arms into mine. I wrapped my arms around her.

"He's gone Liam!" She cried as she kissed my cheek. I didn't know what to do with myself, seening my mom crying like this had broke me, I looked over her shoulder to see my dad laying in the bed still and that's when I lost it.

I broke down crying like a girl. My dad, best friend, the guy that pushed me to be where I am now, the guy that had got me here with Aria was gone forever. I was never going to see him again, be able to have a conversation with him again. I knew it was going to happen and so did he last week i had took a day off and spent it with him and he gave me a speech.

"Liam, I know it's not going to be long! Please be strong for you mom, help her through this, don't let this bring you down. I know that you can handle the buisness just like you have these last few months. Harrison and you need to sort out which business is going to be yours but I have two one for each of my sons. Don't give up on your dreams. Please be the strong one threw this..and Liam if your truely in love with Aria don't be afraid to let her in. She also needs someone there for her. Please don't break her heart like Brody did. I love you Liam." His words kept repeating in my head.

How was I suppose to be strong for him? If I could barely see him here what was it going to be like when he was offically gone, locked away forever.

"Liam you may have a few last words with him if you'd like." My mom muttered sniffling.

I nodded  as they left me with him. I grabbed his hand and prepared my last words with him because I knew I only had a few minutes before he was offically gone.

"Liam?" Dad muttered out.

"Yes." He said.

"Remember my speech to you please.. and help your mom threw this.. I love you kiddo." He said as his words ended again forever now.

"Love you too dad! I won't let you down." I muttered crying my hardest. I felt as if I had been crushed.

The nurses came in and took him as I followed him out of the room my eyes scanned the waiting room. My mom, Harrison, Hannah, Lily, Annie, and a few other ones. I couldn't find Aria anywhere, had she left, was it to much for her? I sat next to my mom and listened as they talked about the arrangements. We were into the details of the funeral when I noticed Aria.

She had went downstairs to get everyone coffee's as they sat on the table next to us. She gave me a slight smile and rubbed my shoulders. I gave her one back and handed everyone there coffees. After we all got done I grabbed Aria's hand and led her out to the hallway.

"Thanks for everything." I said giving her a slight smile again. She wrapped her arms around me giving me a hug.

"Everything is going to be okay." She whispered in my ear. I kissed her and continued hugging her.

"Aria, It was so nice of you to come with Liam." My mom said to Aria.

"Mom, She's my.." I muttered out before she interupted me. "Yeah I know what she is Liam.. I may be old but I can see when my boys are in love miles away." She said smiling giving Aria a hug now.

 "Liam, I'm going to run to the office and handle some things." Aria said.

"Can you do me a huge favor and call all the employees and tell them that they do not have to come to work until Wednesday? The funeral will be in two days on Tuesday." I told her as she nodded.

"Sure thing.. I'll see you later okay?" She said.

"I'll be over tonight.. that okay?" I asked.

"Of course.. bye." She said as she kissed me.

Sad day right?! Did you see it coming?

Vote(: Comment(: Any dedicates coming up??

-Liz(: