Day with Lily and Hannah!

***********Aria's POV***********

The next few days went by in a blur for Liam. He was quieter, sad, and depressed. I felt horrible for him all I could do was be there for him. Yesterday was the funeral and it had a huge turn out. The church was packed with family, friends, clients, and other mentionables that knew him. The people were so nice and willing to pitch in.

As a gift from the office we all a dish, brought a card, and something nice to help. Liam and the family were so shocked that I had put it all together. Gary ment a lot to the office and we needed to do something to show it.

I finished getting ready, putting on my makeup, and clothes. I was going over to Liam's today to help him watch his nieces; Hannah and Lily. I was excited to meet them and hang out with them because the last time I seen Kingston (my nephew) was 6 months ago but we were going to see him friday.

**Knock Knock**

"Hang on! Lily get the door." Liam yelled.

The door opened and there stood a little girl. She had big brown eyes, curly redish auburn hair, and she was wearing leggings and a long sparkly shirt.

"Hiya! come on uncle liam is in the living room." Lily said. I followed behind Lily to see the living room had turned into a huge fort, blankets pillows and flashlights everywhere.

"Okay uncle liam said you can't laugh at him." Lily said pointing her little fingers at me.

"Okay I won't" I said smiling.

"Oh yeah he said he gets to tickle you if you laugh.. you can go in." She demanded following me into the fort.

I entered the big fort to see Liam had makeup everywhere and was dressed up like a girl. I covered my mouth and stopped myself from laughing.

"Oh that's a cute look.. I think you should wear that to work." I teased.

"Ha ha laugh all you want!" He smiled back at me.

"I can't it's the rule of being in here." I pleaded back.

"Well you lost already come here." He said as he jumped on top of me tickling me and Lily and Hannah started to tickle me too.

"Guys! That tickkkklllees!" I laughed and tried to escape. We finished playing fort and tea party.

"Okay guys! I'm gonna go shower hang out here with Aria and well go eat and have more fun." He said as he walked to his bedroom.

"Okay!" The girls said in unison.

"So girls what do you want to watch?" I said turning on the tv.

"Perry the Platpus!" Lily said excitely.

"Is that okay Hannah?" I asked.

"Mhmm.. Ari your pretty!" Hannah said. Hannah had big brown eyes, brown hair, and was almost the same size as Lily.

"Thanks Hannah! Your very pretty too!" I said to Hannah who was sitting next to me.

"Are you gonna be my new auntie?" Lily asked.

"Umm no. I'm just uncle Liam's friend." I said.

"Na uh! Your his girlfriend!" Hannah yelled.

"What you girl's telling Aria?" Liam asked.

"Nothing.." Hannah said.

"Who's ready to eat?" Liam said pulling his sweater over his head.

"ME ME!" They both screamed.

"Put your coats, gloves, and hats on." Liam said.

The girls walked ahead of us skipping away. Liam reached over smiling and grabbed my hand. Lily looked back at us and said "Let's all hold hands."

I held Lily and Liams hands and Liam held Hannah and mine. We got into the car and put our seatbelts on.

"Where we eating?" Liam asked.

"Ari gets to pick she's the guest." Hannah and Lily both said.

"It's okay." I replied.

"No no it's your choice." Liam said grabbing my hand again.

We ate at Denny's and now Liam promised the girls a suprise because of their good behavior today. We went to walmart and they each picked out a toy. Hannah picked out a baby doll and Lily picked out a barbie.

"Well guys you tickled Aria, got to know her, stole all my money, got treats from me, what else you want to do?" Liam teased.

"I wanna take those photobooth pictures!" Hannah said.

"Fine! But then I got to get you home.. your mom is probley wondering where you are." Liam said.

Liam, Lily, and Hannah jumped into the photobooth.

"Well are you coming or not?" Hannah asked.

"Oh you want me to take them with you?" I asked.

"YEAH!" All three said in unison.

We took a nice one and three silly ones. I loved the third one; Lily had her tongue out, Hannah gave the peace sign and Liam was kissing my cheek. We got four print outs, one of each of us.

We dropped off the girls after taking our photos. The girls gave me hugs, kisses, and told me they had fun today.

"You want to come in?" Liam asked as we pulled up to his house.

"Sure." I said smiling.

"Thanks for coming today too." He said grabbing my hand into the house.

"I had a great time.. felt good to be around kids again." I said.

"You have a nephew right?" Liam asked.

"Yeah... I'm actually going to see him friday for christmas.. I wanted to tell you that I was going to be gone friday to friday." I said.

"That's fine.. we aren't going to be open wednesday and thursday.. Where's he live at?" Liam asked.

"Arizona. They just moved there six months ago." I said.

"Oh! So you're flying there for christmas?" He asked. I knew he was upset because he showed it on his face.   

"Yeah.." I said.

"Well then looks like your going to have to make it up to me for leaving my on our first christmas." He teased with a smile.

"and what would that be?" I asked. Before I could finish he was kissing me. I kissed him back sucking on his lip. He laid me down on the bed and continued kissing me. His kissed trailed down my chest as I put my hand underneath his shirt uncovering his nice body. I took off my shirt and his. His hands trailed my body and kisses trailed also. Soon enough we were both naked and he was finding protection.

I woke up around 1 and Liam was sound asleep. I creeped out of the bed into the bathroom wrapping a blanket around me. I washed my face off and checked my phone for messages. Nothing! I laid back into bed next to Liam. He rolled over and put his arms around me kissing my neck. I fell back asleep right away.

Pretty sure Liam's nieces are the cutest!

Vote(: Comment(:

-Liz(: