It's a GIRL!

****************Aria's POV*****************

***Two months later***

Liam is back with Harrison at H&L and they are working on an addition to the building as of today. Harrison and Liam have been getting along very well. The girls have been super exicted with their mom and me both pregnant. They can not wait to have more babies.

I am still working for Liam as his secretary but finishing up my councler degree soon. Liam and I have been pretty busy with all this planning for the baby and now we have decided to get married before the baby comes and we will now have it in a month.

Today, We are at the hospital to find out what we are having. I think Liam is more excited than I am. We check in and seat ourselves in the north wing.

"Babe, It's going to be a girl I can just feel it." Liam said as he grabbed my hand.

"I still have a feeling it's going to be a boy." I objected.

"I bet it's a girl!" Liam said.

"Nope boy." I said.

"I'm going to win I have a feeling then you will owe me." Liam teased.

"Owe you what?" I said laughing.

"Oh you'll see." He teased squeezing my hand harder.

The door of the medical part opened and there stood a short, plump elder lady.

"Aria Mitchells?" The little nurse asked.

Liam and I got up and followed her to the back.

"This must be the father?" She asked.

"Yup this is Liam." I replied.

"Okay. Liam will you close the door behind us. Please and Thank You!" She asked.

"Aria, I will have you step on the scale first. We will take your vitals and then the doctor will be in here." The nurse replied again.

After all my vitals being normal and good she sent the Doctor in. A tall, skinny, mid-40's woman entered the room.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Sarah Watson. How's everyone doing today?" She asked.

"Pretty good." Liam and I replied.

"That's good. So looks to me that you guys are expecting?" She says.

"Yes we are." I replied.

Dr. Watson was humming as she checked everything over and made sure everything looked right. She was initialing things and was grinning.

"Okay. Seems like you are very healthy and that this will be your 5th month and you will be able to see the baby and get to know the sex of the baby if you'd like. I also have a few things to go over with you after the altersound." She said.

I nodded to agree.

"Lay down on the table and rise your shirt to the top of your belly and your pants down just a little. Please." She said starting up the machine.

"Are you guys wanting to find out the sex of the baby?" She asked.

"Umm.." I said.

"Yes we do." Liam intrupted.

"Is that alright Aria?" She asked.

"Yes it is." I replied.

The jelly was cold as she rubbed in on my baby bump. Liam was right beside me of course holding my hand and comforting me. Dr. Watson unwrapped the chord to the machine and glided the hand held piece across my stomach.

The was a fast bumping sound coming through the machine.

"That's the baby's heartbeat." Dr. Watson said.

Liam squeezed my hand and got the biggest smile on his face when he heard it.

"That's the baby's head, arms, and legs." She said pointing to the dark image.

"And the baby is a girl! Congrats Aria & Liam!" She practically yelled.

I looked over at Liam's face and it had the look of shock and excitement. I could already tell this little girl was going to be a daddy's girl.

"Babe, It's a girl! A girl? I can't believe it! I love you so much Aria." Liam finally said and kissed me.

I could not wait for her to be here. For us to start our real life together and have a family. Liam was going to be weakened by her, anything she wants I could guarentee he would give her.

"I can't believe it's a girl either and here I thought it was a boy." I said.

"Okay..Now that we are done I will print you off pictures and we will go over the basic pregnancy stuff." She said as she pressed print.

Dr. Watson described my methods for having her, my health, my nutrition, some ideas, hints, and tips for having the baby. I liked her she was helpful, nice, knew what she was doing, and seemed like a dependable doctor. After the appointment she scheduled me another appointment for next month and we were done for the day.

"You want to eat lunch before you go back to work?" I asked.

"Yeah.. I mise well take the rest of the day off." He said.

"No.. They just started with your new addition." I said.

"I don't care I want to spend it with my two girls. Speaking of that I think I won the bet." Liam said laughing.

"REally and what do you win exactly?" I asked.

"You'll see... Let's get in the door of the resturant before anything." He teased.

I couldn't wait to tell my parents, Liam's mom, my sister and the girls. The girl's are going to be extatic when they hear about a new girl in the family.

Vote(: Comment(:

I am SO sorry it has taken me forever to write this! I have been SUPER busy lately! I will try my hardest to keep writing! 8 more days of school then it will free up my schedule! (:

What'd you think of it thou?

-Liz(: