Hot new boss

As I opened the door the chair was turned around facing the computer with it's back to me. I stood in front of the desk and said "Hello". The chair spun around and there was the guy from the club Liam, he was running his fingers threw his hair as he turned.

"Yes.. How may.." He said stopping in the middle of his sentence seeing me standing in front of him. "Help you? Aria??" He finished.

Great he remembered me how weird would this be. He was my new boss and last night I had slept with him and gave him a one night stand.

"Umm yeah.." I said cautiously.

"Well I am your new boss Liam Collins." He said with a smile that could melt my heart as he reached out his hand to me.

"Aria.. I take care of all your dad's stuff." I said with a laugh.

"I see that you do a very good job with keeping things in line." He said with that smile again.

"Yeah.. Look I'm sorry about the other night I have no idea what had got into me...and I am very sorry about your dad he was a nice man." I apologized.

"Don't worry about it I remember as much as you... and Thanks I hope he recovers I'm not sure how I'm going to do this." He said laughing as it faded into a sad face.

"Look Liam I can help you if you want? I know that you are probley confused as hell." I suggested.

"Would you really want to help me? That would be great... Do you have plans tonight?" He asked.

"No." I replied.

"Can you help me tonight sort this stuff out and I will get us supper?" He asked.

"Sure.. I will help you. I'm going to go get my stuff out of my office and I will be back." I replied as i took off out of his office.

I picked up my cell and called Allie back.

"Allie, You will never guess what?" I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Okay.. my boss got into a car accident and we have a new boss his son and it's Liam." I exclaimed.

"NO WAY!! You have a hot boss now! and I'm sure you will be sleeping with him all the time." She said excited.

"Oh whatever no I won't! But I thought it was going to be awkward but it wasn't too bad... but I got to go staying late to help him sort stuff out." I exclaimed and hung up.

I was actually anxious to stay after, he was really attractive, and that smile could melt my insides away. I pulled my long blonde silky hair up into a high ponytail.