Not the end but a new beging Finely

The song has nothing to do with this chapter so I hope you enjoy.
Silver POV
Idk what happened but I when't into an early labor. They think it's because of my little sister,Ocean. I know what to name my baby. It's something that she loved and I would always give it to her on her Birthday. I'm going to name my baby girl Rose. Than I talked to Izuku and he liked the name a lot and so we named her Rose. I let everyone hold her. And she is healthy but a little tinyer than normal but that is to be expected.
Bakugo's Mom POV
Who did I get pregnant let alone have a baby boy. We will name him after Katsuki because he looks a lot like him and in his memory. I let the family hold him. His name is Katsuki JR. I seen that he had a weird birthmark on him but I just shrugged it off.
Hello everyone so this is the last chapter of this book. I will make another one that explains there new reborn life. Ok so Rose is Ocean but the strang man quirk was that he could do that but with a price. And ofc Katsuki JR is Katsuki. Hope you like this one I will be making the other one soon but I have stuff I need to take care of.
Please follow Aquamarine_Atlantis she is amazing and all of you are. She helps me with ideas and stuff like that.